Pics of 36s on 2.5" OME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

took more pics tonight and added them to the op

i have a 96 but my fiend offer me a set of 15rims, you guys think is a bad idea to install those 15rims with some 1.5 Wheel Spacers from slee?
i can find 35 or 37 R15 easier than R16 and cheaper i think.

I do believe 15" rims won't clear the rear calipers with just 1.5" wheel spacers on a '96. Search the threads, because I pretty sure it takes backspacing of around 2.5" minimum. That would mean a 2" wheel spacer for the stock 15x7 alloy, which is doable, but I would search to be sure.

I'm not sure how much of a spacer it will take to get them to clear the calipers, but I like the idea and I've considered it myself. I like the classic toyota look of the wheels of the 91-92 80. It does seem like there are a lot more choices for 15's.

I do believe 15" rims won't clear the rear calipers with just 1.5" wheel spacers on a '96. Search the threads, because I pretty sure it takes backspacing of around 2.5" minimum. That would mean a 2" wheel spacer for the stock 15x7 alloy, which is doable, but I would search to be sure.

:frown: well i may need to keep the 96 rims but i do like the old style better. thanks you!:beer:

Are you rubbing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom