orikawa SHOP THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

62 Quarters getting finished up!
20230308_173740.jpg

I'll whip something up lol. I got you guys !

Cruiser Cult shared with me their knuckle mounted ones and I'm so sold on that - they point with the steering ! I get the initial thought that it would collect mud or get smashed but they insist they don't and I would have to agree. Gotta pick up a pair soon.

... heck, people keep thinking my door panels are gonna scald babies but they actually stay cool due to the powder coating. Plus, just because it's grandpa's old truck doesn't mean you can't have nice ceramic tint on it to help preserve the interior and cut heat radiation. My 2c

Limited-time deal: LED Light Bar Mounting Bracket, Nilight 2PCS Universal Adjustable Pillar Hood Led Work Light Mount Bracket Clamp Holder for Off Road Jeep Truck SUV Installing Without Drilling, 2 Years Warranty Amazon.com - https://a.co/d/5YqZ0Da

This is what I have and I dislike them

Just arrived :bounce:
7410C125-9490-487F-B009-E76439BC464B.jpeg

need is a strong word - no one needs a sub or 6x9s! Just the sweet sweet hum of a 2F!

BUT - the reason for that comment is that 6x9s offer more low end than 6" rounds (typically) and do offer, for the casual listener, a pretty good sound experience. Most cars with 'good sound' don't have a sub but put 6x9 speakers in the rear deck above the passenger seats to get more range out of a standard package. Fitting a sub both in volume (extra space it needs to work well) and power (wattage) can be cumbersome.

I've definitely not heard the whole gambit of offerings out there, especially from custom manufacturers, but I wouldn't say a pair of 6x9 is going to replace a 10" or greater dedicated subwoofer 1:1 but average 6x9 will offer more low end than average 6" sheerly due to size.
Let’s ask these two for their opinions on speaker size…. Do you really need a sub?

But, we must have a fair and balanced debate here. We’ll ask her how she “feels” about subs vs 6x9’s…

Got one panel in! :) Color and fit are great!
Before:
13D7DE28-C8FC-45B2-A6F9-952234B003F6.jpeg

After:
D9C5396B-97F7-4323-95E6-3B0533F4B439.jpeg

They are going to look sharp with the factory grills. Need to carefully measure and drill once. :)
2185590A-C71B-42D7-8957-43FEB5833988.jpeg

I haven’t panels on in the rear for 8 years! :p It’s crazy to see it all covered now.

Fully installed and in love with them. :bounce:
They really provide a finished look. Now I need to clean up the rest of the area like the wheel well covers. :hillbilly:
A404FAAE-9BF1-49B9-9846-387788E3AEB1.jpeg

I have personally watched the development of these panels. I will be very honest with my critique here. Yes, we are friends, however these are truly awesome. Seriously.

The attention to detail, and precision is outstanding. The fitment is basically perfect, and he worked really hard to achieve these results. The pressed areas for the handles and recessed screws make the product have such a nicely finished appearance. The optional bags are super cool! The colors are a near dead perfect match to the factory interior. When the panels were installed in the first vehicle, I walked by unknowing and stopped in my tracks. I was really admiring the look of them installed, and I just stood looking for probably 5 minutes :).

This product deserves an outstanding review, and they are a high quality upgrade to the 60/62.

I have personally watched the development of these panels. I will be very honest with my critique here. Yes, we are friends, however these are truly awesome. Seriously.

The attention to detail, and precision is outstanding. The fitment is basically perfect, and he worked really hard to achieve these results. The pressed areas for the handles and recessed screws make the product have such a nicely finished appearance. The optional bags are super cool! The colors are a near dead perfect match to the factory interior. When the panels were installed in the first vehicle, I walked by unknowing and stopped in my tracks. I was really admiring the look of them installed, and I just stood looking for probably 5 minutes :).

This product deserves an outstanding review, and they are a high quality upgrade to the 60/62.
Agreed 100%

Wait til the next couple product releases! If you guys would let me step away from production for a second I could get more new stuff done

There are some 'fill in the blanks' products coming too.... like 60/62 aluminum tailgate blanks that can be finished in numerous ways like LineX/rockchip/OEM paint/powder, and other trucks like 1st Gen 4R and Hilux panels that have been back burner'd for a few weeks while I catch up.

As always thanks for the support.

oh, swag coming too... gotta be sorted before Cruise Moab so you heathens aren't running around there all nekked!

Wait til the next couple product releases! If you guys would let me step away from production for a second I could get more new stuff done

There are some 'fill in the blanks' products coming too.... like 60/62 aluminum tailgate blanks that can be finished in numerous ways like LineX/rockchip/OEM paint/powder, and other trucks like 1st Gen 4R and Hilux panels that have been back burner'd for a few weeks while I catch up.

As always thanks for the support.

oh, swag coming too... gotta be sorted before Cruise Moab so you heathens aren't running around there all nekked!
Yeah now I need the tailgate panel to match :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom