orikawa SHOP THREAD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about offering Clear Rock Chip Guard on lower doors and tailgate panels since this test turned out well. Some fine tuning and I think it's a winner.

View attachment 3290434
This is cool. I am interested in the option for my set.

lol do I need to add that to your order? Your truck is getting rolled in the booth for epoxy primer soon @WSOPgold2012
woaoaoaoaoaoao primer??? :bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

i think so...ya...practice alot first tho hahahahaha

Orikawa quarter panels (mostly) installed! I haven’t been able to find replacement seatbelt cover trim pieces (if you have some for sale lmk), but have the flat fj60 pieces from Spenser that I plan to (try to) mount with some rubber 1” spacers and will see how it goes. For now incredibly happy with the quarters and many thanks Spenser! Great product and cannot wait for the door panels.

66C998A4-D42A-402D-BCF8-F2E9ADB9F410.jpeg

115D9CD3-B287-4676-B666-CC20E56E67A0.jpeg

50D93C2B-A277-4DB6-AE68-E114C29DE11B.jpeg

433C19AE-7C41-49B0-A5AD-2EABE8FF9244.jpeg

Spenser, hope you don’t mind my cobbled together solution to J62 seatbelt trim pieces being so hard to find. Not perfect, but better than before!

DE858F19-085F-4CE4-90D9-624630C3DEF3.jpeg

1A3C0635-C8A5-450C-9C77-C56C8D53A7B8.jpeg

Spenser, hope you don’t mind my cobbled together solution to J62 seatbelt trim pieces being so hard to find. Not perfect, but better than before!

View attachment 3300599

View attachment 3300601
Bumped out the plate with some longer screws and rubber spacers / washers with one extra short screw and nut to just fill the center hole (which is blocked by the seatbelt retractor). With the SOR wheel arch ears, I think it’s passably clean looking.

Wait… these are avail with a 6x9 option for the 60? If so… I’m in.
Ordered a sort of mixed bag here: the 62 panels with 6x9 cutouts and the 60 seatbelt trim pieces.

Realized after I'd taken everything apart that the PO had cheated a bit in covering the retractable seatbelt assembly by using the flex in a single piece of carpet covered paneling. I'd initially thought I could mount those pieces flush.

Yep, available to fit 6x9's.

I need to consolidate the options for the quarters so they're all under one roof and connected to the relevant pictures for each feature so it is much more straightforward than it is now. Send an email and we can get the details sorted out... not a big deal just more cumbersome than a couple clicks.

Thanks all

Wait… these are avail with a 6x9 option for the 60? If so… I’m in.
Currently the pages are setup in a weird way which I thought was going to help organize the features but it doesn't . @RICVirginiaHJ61 ordered on the 62 page but IIRC mostly because it was on Pre-Order? Correct me if I'm wrong... and then just added to the Notes in the Order Confirmation page regarding the features not listed in that drop down menu.

as always, just reach out and let me know what I can do to help.

Custom is always an option here regardless!

Currently the pages are setup in a weird way which I thought was going to help organize the features but it doesn't . @RICVirginiaHJ61 ordered on the 62 page but IIRC mostly because it was on Pre-Order? Correct me if I'm wrong... and then just added to the Notes in the Order Confirmation page regarding the features not listed in that drop down menu.

as always, just reach out and let me know what I can do to help.

Custom is always an option here regardless!
Yep - you and I wrote back and forth a couple times to hammer out the details. I ordered on the 62 page and added the notes from our email convo. Super helpful and they came out great.

WTF! Now a center console too? Is this a model of sorts?

Are you talking about Indy? Yes, she's a model.

The center console is getting refined but the bones are there. Happy with where it's at now but the devil is in the details. I think you'll all be very pleased with how it turns out in the end. I've teased it as a product offering for a couple months and now it's finally in metal... sorting it out for manufacturing and it'll be available. Considering the complexity and wanting to keep the price point under $500 I'll probably have to do them in batches.

I do want to give everyone some ability to customize maybe the front switch plate for OEM switches, or some standard aftermarket like a switch-pro but we will see. I will always do custom work but that's a separate beast.

Oh hell yeah!
Oh hell hell yea! I saw the order come through. @OGBeno I hope your screw driver is sharpened! Lol it should always be a straightforward install with my stuff but the tailgate cut can get unnervy for the uninitiated... no doubt thats well within your wheelhouse though.

Thanks for the support, you guys are the best ! Depending on timing I might come visit and drop the products off special delivery :)

Oh hell hell yea! I saw the order come through. @OGBeno I hope your screw driver is sharpened! Lol it should always be a straightforward install with my stuff but the tailgate cut can get unnervy for the uninitiated... no doubt thats well within your wheelhouse though.

Thanks for the support, you guys are the best ! Depending on timing I might come visit and drop the products off special delivery :)

Rad! Cmon down anytime!

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3323.jpeg

The fit and finish on the panels are awesome. Was loading some cargo and had to admire them for a second. :grinpimp:
D41ECAF8-20A0-469C-9F33-52B254931A6B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom