ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I roasted a pheasant last night. Forgot to take a pic, so here's one of today's leftovers lunch.

IMG_2547.jpg

Baked lemon pepper Swai with some steamed asparagus.

Much better than my usual misc fast food.

71E71DBB-FB38-4DBC-AF6E-8777D2C0557A.jpeg

Your dinner matches your floor! Brody looks like he is counting on his fair share.

Looks good, Jason!

Looks like our standard savory bfast at the B&B minus the steak :)

Fresh roasted potatoes with red peppers and sweet onions - Himalayan sea salt, fresh ground tellicherry pepper, roasted in coconut oil at 400 degrees for about 2 hours. We have been enjoying some fresh herbs from the herb garden OR homemade pesto made with artichoke hearts vs pine nuts.

Thick Cut Bacon or Sausage (stuff from Costco).

Eggs to order your way, but my favorite is over easy with cheese on top.

Trying Piggly Wiggly's bacon tomorrow for the first time. Guy I drink beer with swears it is better than the Costco premium brands. Butcher shop cuts it at the pig/wig - $3.79/lb here in the 'bro.

Wife is also trying a new strawberry cream cheese French toast tomorrow along with our lemon ricotta pancakes. We have a family reunion here. They are going to try some cheesy grits, Neese's southern sausage for fun, as well :)

I also got a new Weber for Father's day to go with the Primo Oval that I FINALLY got set up.

Have a bunch of stuff to do on the grills ASAP to include some beef ribs, low/slow Prime sirloins, pig ribs, etc.

I'll take some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom