ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well there is one jalapeño hiding in the potaoes that made breathing difficult for a while ...... and the dry rub i may have mistaken chili powder for paprika but ...... steve survived.

I can try to accomodate those less willing to tempt the burn if you prefer legs to wings. But you better hurry!!

Drumsticks pototoes carrots n beans. Been loving the one dish meals lately here.

IMG_5139.JPG

Well there is one jalapeño hiding in the potaoes that made breathing difficult for a while ...... and the dry rub i may have mistaken chili powder for paprika but ...... steve survived.

I can try to accomodate those less willing to tempt the burn if you prefer legs to wings. But you better hurry!!

Drumsticks pototoes carrots n beans. Been loving the one dish meals lately here.

View attachment 1634840

Unfortunately my 30 min lunch/dinner would only get me there not get back haha

I’ve been doing similar with my rice fish and whatever green I’ll eat with as much spice as I can manage.

Got inspired to make some good spicy food from seeing @jfz80 chicken.

Crockpot Buffalo chicken with alittle Cajun mix.

DA14F596-9314-4610-909E-B2E95E1940CE.jpeg

Use that to make sammiches?

Honestly prefer my traditional pork wrapper popper but tried these wonton popper cups. These are the few that didnt get more onion,cheese,bacon garnish in last two minutes so not as presentable but just as good. For breakfast even :)

IMG_5196.JPG

Use that to make sammiches?

Honestly prefer my traditional pork wrapper popper but tried these wonton popper cups. These are the few that didnt get more onion,cheese,bacon garnish in last two minutes so not as presentable but just as good. For breakfast even :)

View attachment 1636200

Yes sir toast a bun alittle and ad just alittle ranch and provolone cheese!

Those look pretty good I tried a new breakfast baked egg in an avocado half. Good alternative to the daily omelet

Had about 50 wonton wrappers leftover from the experiment above and had never made them so gave it a whirl. Americanized version with chicken instead of pork and baked but they turned out great.

IMG_5314.JPG

I don't care what you cook, I just wanna see more pics with that awesome floor in the background! Seriously.

I think I posted before @jfz80 on that floor - had the same floor in the kitchen in another house and it cracks me up every time I see it :)

i was going to say something about it. ours was orangish brown back in 1980

Oh cmon. I got all excited someone else was posting up ..... and i know youre no slouch in the kitchen. All whining aside .... i do love a good grilled cheese :hillbilly:
Which one you making tonight?

Where were we? Oh yes.....bacon.
image.jpg
I git swine n tater duty and stephán has the burgers tonight

Bacon brie brioche bambi burger with grilled onions and a healthy dose of habanero jelly :bounce:

Oh cmon. I got all excited someone else was posting up ..... and i know youre no slouch in the kitchen. All whining aside .... i do love a good grilled cheese :hillbilly:
Which one you making tonight?

Where were we? Oh yes.....bacon. View attachment 1652570 I git swine n tater duty and stephán has the burgers tonight

Bacon brie brioche bambi burger with grilled onions and a healthy dose of habanero jelly :bounce:

Burgers were awesome as usual!! Probably the best combo on a burger I’ve ever had.

This corned beef has just been in my fridge brining for 5 days. Just one more hour....
image.jpg

No shame there:beer::beer:

Just got back from a party where there was a tub full of Corona. And the piper played right in front of it. Oh, the shame. But I was able to put together a mac & cheese and ham sandwich, so I got that going for me.

Next day!
image.jpg

Won’t stop me rain... nothing special but wanted to fire the grill up got some burgers with a weber “Gourmet” seasoning. Better than McDonalds lol

D937C404-DE5C-4775-9580-CB1E84C594BA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom