ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Because i cook myself dinner instead of slutting out some mickey d's???

Because i cook myself dinner instead of slutting out some mickey d's???
For Adam:

5178ff5def4b210818a6f613d63eb825--community-nursing-treat-burns.jpg

yall have way too much time on your hands especially @lt1fire

slow week at work.... i'm basically getting paid to sit at my desk in case of an emergency...... so with Pikes Market two blocks away I just walk there and forward my work phone to my cell in case i'm needed.

Ok i agree. Some of us have too much time on our hands :flipoff2:

for this week I am guilty of that, I wish I could however use this time for something productive..... i've got a strange rash on my hands

upload_2017-12-28_9-6-42.png

I will agree I have a lot options for food and grocery stores out here which is great!

Pimping out dinner tonight. We will be hitting Tripps, the Hawaiian ribeye is on the menu. marinated for 72 hours in the juice. I had it last week, and my wife had the regular ribeye. my cow did NOT die in vain, and must have really enjoyed its trip to the hawiian island's marinade.Could have either pulled it apart with the fork, or cut it with a butter knife. I plan on tagging another cow tonight.

Cows are tasty and really pretty, too.

cow.jpg

We'll be eating at Blondie's tonight, in hopping down town, don't blink or you'll miss it, Chesnee SC. I'm thinking cheese steak.

Butts.JPG

Did a couple of pork butts for my department's Christmas party at work. Turned out pretty decent. I didn't hear any complaints. :D

I have to say this here, because I had a major life change about 6 weeks ago and it relates to these posts:

1. Dr told me I had to follow a new diet, that is basically the Keto diet with intermittent fasting
2. Old Dr (few years back) told me to stay away from meats and fatty foods.
3. I have lost 22 lbs in 6 weeks following #1 and have more energy and I don't have to eat a morning meal anymore, so I have more time.

In the words of that old Uruk-hai folk saying: "Looks like meat is back on the menu boys!"

You got to read Fitness Confidential. Life changing. The audiobook is good too.

Duuuuude. I swear im not trying to harm you. Who knew a pepper in a pan could make it so hard to breathe :lol:

But that filet......:cow:

You guys are letting me down ;)

Tumeric taters n bird parts with Hickok n fam.

IMG_5187.JPG

Sure man.... you can have as many shots as you like too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom