ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Our family has an annual tradition of bringing all the game that we collectively harvested over the hunting season together and making sausage for the broader family!

I’ll be hosting everyone tomorrow at my place to make over 300 lbs this year!

Meat will be a combo of deer, antelope and elk cut with pork. We will make Italian, German, breakfast and summer!

Pics to come!

Our family has an annual tradition of bringing all the game that we collectively harvested over the hunting season together and making sausage for the broader family!

Meat will be a combo of deer, antelope and elk cut with pork. We will make Italian, German, breakfast and summer!

Pics to come!

When should I expect my package?? ;)

Pics to come!

What time should I be there?

EED66582-989A-4171-8A80-BDB585C876E2.jpeg
69F75EB8-522D-4C1E-A366-E159D76E8B0E.jpeg
A9EA4853-1483-437A-8EAE-484F7055437C.jpeg

Pics to come!

Very cool Brett!

Some pickled eggs with South African spices thrown in.

And some pulled pork that didnt turn out as good as I wanted but I had to rush it. Never a good thing.
20190127_141901.jpg
20190127_141905.jpg

Last edited:
i'll let you know how it turns out... just used South African Heat spices from Trader Joes.

Man, I haven’t done pickled eggs in a long time. I used to take the cheap route and just do them in the leftover dill juice after finishing a jar. Recycling. Doing my part to stay green.

I bought some beats and then using left-over pickling plus some additional home-made ingredients.

We get a lot of left-over boiled eggs at the house as we buy the pre-boiled eggs at Costco and they always go to waste - so will dump in all excess into pickling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom