ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Membership list is out of sorts......MUD handles are not aligned with proper member name!

Fixed. @forrest5000 asked me to look into it for him a week ago and I forgot. I apologize.

Updated the membership list while in there. Had 4 expirations last month!

Re-uped today !

Just renewed. Unless somethin is on fire (or overheating) in front of my face, it doesnt get remembered....

Just renewed. Unless somethin is on fire (or overheating) in front of my face, it doesnt get remembered....
That's why I reminded you.

That's why I reminded you.

Gee, if thats all it takes, remind my engine that it doesnt have a blown head gasket or overheating problem, and it can fix itself ;)

I just paid mine. The address might show CA, but I'm now here living in Rockhill, SC

I just paid mine. The address might show CA, but I'm now here living in Rockhill, SC
When I get a notice, I'll send you a membership packet i'll p.m. to get your correct address

Last edited:
Finally found some time to renew my TLCA Membership and my ONSC Membership today.

Just signed up. Fairly new here. Long time Land Cruiser owner in Raleigh, NC. My fiancé and I have had the champagne and blue FJ62's in Cameron Village for the last couple years and just recently sold them both. (Built a new home and needed to move some things around). Just acquired a 2 owner LX450 sold brand new here in Raleigh and looking forward to building it, as well as starting on another FJ62! Look forward to meeting you all!

I just renewed my TLCA membership for 3 years, member #10568.

125 members! Nice job guys and gals. Most likely the biggest club this side of the Mississippi. Just want to thank the officers and event staff. You have done a phenomenal job.

I am curious was I ever supposed to receive a welcome packet or anything in the mail? I paid on April 18, and have yet to see anything in the mail.

Was mailed out

Please make sure,if you changed info to let me know. Had some bad email addresses,during the last membership reminders .

Thanks Eric

So glad I got in on the 10 year thing. I totally would have forgotten to renew.

Have you guys thought about maybe giving a membership away to major sponsors? Might be some good PR even though they might not ever make an event. Would make them feel as if they are a part of something they support. Plus having them on the email list would help keep us on their minds through the year and involved. I'll always buy a membership because I come to a bunch of events so not trying to get more out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom