ONSC Membership+Info - onsc4x4.com (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So glad I got in on the 10 year thing. I totally would have forgotten to renew.

Have you guys thought about maybe giving a membership away to major sponsors? Might be some good PR even though they might not ever make an event. Would make them feel as if they are a part of something they support. Plus having them on the email list would help keep us on their minds through the year and involved. I'll always buy a membership because I come to a bunch of events so not trying to get more out of it.

Yes, good question. We're going to propose a method of "business membership" through a bylaw revision process we're going to get rolling this year.

New member, signed up and paid up! FJ80 '91

Since I am 17 and in high school, does a membership technically have to be me dad's? Even though I'm more active then him?

Since I am 17 and in high school, does a membership technically have to be me dad's? Even though I'm more active then him?

You can participate through your father's membership if you'd like, but you can sign up to be a member on your own as well.

So if my dad gets a membership I can participate under him until I'm 18? But I guess if I got a membership he wouldn't be able to participate under me would he?

So if my dad gets a membership I can participate under him until I'm 18? But I guess if I got a membership he wouldn't be able to participate under me would he?

We don't have any events where we restrict attendance because you (or your father) aren't a member. The purpose is to support the club if you attend the events we put on. If it's your cruiser, then sign up for a membership yourself and bring your dad along!

New member, I signed up on Monday through the club website. Let me know if there are any other steps to take.

Thanks!

Justin

New member, I signed up on Monday through the club website. Let me know if there are any other steps to take.

Thanks!

Justin
Your new membership packet went out Tuesday.

Welcome Kevin! Super nice rig. Here I am lying to you about something or another.

93F898C6-F747-4D7D-AEC8-82DF9FE09145-897-00000139308BB3C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Joined a few weeks ago, no membership information.

Welcome Kevin and Ghostrider I.

Joined a few weeks ago, no membership information.

We have all been a little busy the last few weeks with Logan's Run 2017. i'm Sure @forrest5000 will get some info out to you very soon.
If you have any question ask away.

Eric

Sorry was put in the mail. Last night after work. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom