TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice pics. I can't wait to go back.

notyourmomslx450 said:
Great pics Claudia! Has anyone seen any FJCs out there? Any pics?

:cheers:

We wheeled Spike and the crack with the FJC team today. They were letting any who wanted to drive. The team drivers don't baby them, I wouldn't buy a used one from them!:D

The FJC in the crack, a little wheel lift anyone!:eek: :cool: Then cruising double whammy
fj_crack.jpg
fj_dw.jpg

great pics everyone.

No pics of the grills? what's with that?

First, kudos to Chris in the FJ Cruiser for marvelous driving - nobody thought you'd make it up Double Whammy!

By the way, as seen on Golden Spike yesterday, here is GM's secret answer to the FJ Cruiser: the FJ Blazer!
If anything, this oughta scare anyone away from thinking about buying GM...:D
FjBlazer.jpg

Romer said:
I brought ROD (Romers other Daughter) with me to Moab this year. She is 15 and did a great job wheeling today.

Since Rachel is DOR, shouldn't the other one be ODOR (other daughter of Romer) instead of ROD? ;) That just sounds better (kinda)..... Sorry Ken, but someone had to point it out!

Great pictures!!

Last edited:
great pics, jonesing to be there myself..(15 days 'til) Can someone up there please tell me if Moab Outpost 4x4's still open? tia

got here yesterday night. dont have the cruiser. :[ just the exploder. ill stop by the campsite in a lil bit to say hi to everyone

74fj40 said:
got here yesterday night. dont have the cruiser. :[ just the exploder. ill stop by the campsite in a lil bit to say hi to everyone

WHY didnt you take the 40?

bigndn said:
Since Rachel is DOR, shouldn't the other one be ODOR (other daughter of Romer) instead of ROD? ;) That just sounds better (kinda)..... Sorry Ken, but someone had to point it out!

Great pictures!!

That was what they started calling her at first. It didn't thrill her so mr. "I Sole Problems (NorcalDoug) suggested ROD to her. She likes that better. She is learning quick, here she is going down one of the hills at Fin's and Thing's today.

She is 15 and a half and on the way out here she was talking about still riding with me next year. Now she is telling me a 60 or an older 80 would be great. She is a quick learner and I know we will both remember this trip.
Sarah1.jpg
Sarah2.jpg

i know you're all gettin ready to go eat...
but the lack of pics is really disapointing

:frown:

I was gunning today so I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. I did get this one from one of the 4runner guys of Rezarf
Rezarf.jpg

And a little caranage today. His bumper pulled off when they attached the strap. The bumper was not on very well. I got to drive an FJ for a bit today and I was impressed
damage.jpg

Romer said:
I was gunning today so I didn't get to take a lot of pictures. I did get this one from one of the 4runner guys of Rezarf

i can see white knuckles from here Drew!!!! :D

rezarf having a blast i bet...

hey, just wondering where mostly everyone is going to be tomorow. cause i would like to come and watch. i stopped by the campsite earlier but not many people where there.

also, didnt bring the 40 cause the exhaust manifold has started to leak alot. and the steering is still very bad. im super bummed that we coulding bring it. but oh well.

KEN- why didnt you bring YOUR 40? (cough)woose (cough)

DSRTRDR said:
... that 's how steep it feels...

attachment.php

in the two pics at the bottom, notice the scrapes and some dumped fluid, and some broken window glass - looked like someone took the route not to take

awesome picts... ridden much of this on mtn bike over the years.

anyway, is it just me (or angle of photos) or is this dude in the direct line of fire waiting to get clobbered if the brakes fail like that famous video of Lions Back. :eek:

He is a little off to the right (DS).

Pics from Golden Spike yesterday... Waterfall on Poison Spider
DSC01807.JPG
DSC01808.JPG
DSC01810.JPG

Waterfall, continued....
DSC01813.JPG
DSC01815.JPG
DSC01817.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom