TLCA OFFICIAL PIC THREAD -- Live from Cruise Moab!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good to hear, I guess the hardcore thing is a totally different mindset, I was thinking... man that would suck! My rig would look like a rasin, but then I saw he had graphics on the skid plate... and I could read them... and I then I thought, no one would read anything on my skid plate.

Very cool stuff.

Rezarf <><

I was just wondering if anyone that was on the Friday Hells Revenge trip had any pics of me coming up the Hells Gate? After looking through everything I have no pic of it at all.....I know someone was snapping pics ;)

Rob,
I have several; some were pics that I took and some were taken by a friend. I'll send you mine and ask him if it's OK to send his (they're MUCH better than mine.)
-B-
RC-CM2006.jpg

Last edited:
Rob,
My pics show the silver FJC coming up first, then the Metal Tech orange 80, then the above 80 from Colorado (thought that was you), then Luke's green 60, and the last up the gate was NorCal Sam in his red 80.

I guess I missed your rig on Friday. :eek:

-B-

My bad....sorry Beowulf...your right I was on Hells Revenge on Thursday not friday, I was the only 80 to go up that day. So I guess I am asking again....anyone from Thursday :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom