Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 3 sets of NOS scope mount & rings for Winchester 94's. All pertinent info is on the packaging.

$20 each shipped USPS to CONUS.
Happy to deliver to Relic Run for $15 each.

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2582.jpeg

A060A02B-3166-4269-851F-96BBE43CB960.jpeg

As some of you know I piled up my LX. I have gathered most of the parts I need from very helpful members. The only things I have left to find are an LX grill, and the valance under the grill. If anyone has one they’d like to get rid of let me know. Thanks in advance

FREE: 60 series front & rear axle...mostly complete; the front is missing the steering knuckles. Thinking about a SOA conversion but don't want your truck to be down for too long...come pick them up.

@FJ Noob Holy crap Dave. Would they be good for a 40 series?

edited. Dave, I will take the 60 axles if you haven’t already given them away.

Last edited:
View attachment 2687007
As some of you know I piled up my LX. I have gathered most of the parts I need from very helpful members. The only things I have left to find are an LX grill, and the valance under the grill. If anyone has one they’d like to get rid of let me know. Thanks in advance
Bummer man looks like it was a hard hit, hope everyone is okay, what are you doing about the frame? the right side looks bent.

View attachment 2687007
I have a 95' LC grill. I think they are a little different than the LX.

Bummer man looks like it was a hard hit, hope everyone is okay, what are you doing about the frame? the right side looks bent.
Yeah that looks really bent, I hope its just the picture angle.

Selling some wheels and tires, 2 sets. Interco Super Swamper TSL bias, size Q78-16. Picture of what they look like with a 4” lift attached. 2nd set, Kumho Road Adventure AT51, size 285/75r16, tread 11/32 on 2 of them and 8/32 on the other 2, (for reference 15/32 when new). PM me if interested. I’ll bring the super swampers with me to GSMTR if needed.

C11EBCA0-4918-42C7-AD8A-D41C837A3A59.jpeg

F169E2E3-5B0E-4CDE-B67C-778E849BD589.jpeg

67DCB411-4AE8-431B-8759-A56EA40B8A87.jpeg

A119E4AF-9A12-4FDB-B65C-27F688C37C35.jpeg

8D4EA067-D74C-47BA-B30B-66EB63A92603.jpeg

A8F9A45F-DCF4-4DED-A59A-DAD640AB9208.png

In addition to stock 80 running boards I’m looking for a 17in steelie for a spare.

Thanks!

I have one I’m running as my spare currently. What size tires are you running? It has a never ran 315 BFG AT on it now. Would the combo work for you?

2018 Harley Davidson Road King. 17k/BO
View attachment 2677403

I am posting this for a good friend and I can vouch for its condition and maintenance history. Curt is a solid, trustworthy guy. You can contact me on here if you are interested as he sits 6 feet away from me at the office, or you can use the phone number listed in the CL ad below. He is motivated to sell as he doesn't ride much anymore and physically struggles with the riding position--retired military with the associated aches and pains. All that to say, the price is negotiable.

Cheers folks!
Still for sale, price dropped to 15500--pretty firm now.

Anyone have a spare early 100 series alternator in their parts bin? My daughter's alternator quit last year, and we have gone through 2 remanufactured units with neither of them lasting very long. She is currently running a unit that I cobbled together out of the toyota unit and one of the remanufactured units. It works ok, but doesn't do a great job at idle. I'll eventually switch over to a sequoia alternator, but looking for a short term solution that is reliable. We'll be at the relic run Thurs-Sunday.

Thanks!

Anyone have a spare early 100 series alternator in their parts bin? My daughter's alternator quit last year, and we have gone through 2 remanufactured units with neither of them lasting very long. She is currently running a unit that I cobbled together out of the toyota unit and one of the remanufactured units. It works ok, but doesn't do a great job at idle. I'll eventually switch over to a sequoia alternator, but looking for a short term solution that is reliable. We'll be at the relic run Thurs-Sunday.

Thanks!
I've got one that went kaput in 2019 from my 2002 and I was going to rebuild since it was probably OEM - problem is I am far away (update: not in NC) - so not sure what shipping would cost - I can weigh it out today if you want and let you know and ship it out for just the cost of shipping.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom