Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got one that went kaput in 2019 from my 2002 and I was going to rebuild since it was probably OEM - problem is I am far away (update: not in NC) - so not sure what shipping would cost - I can weigh it out today if you want and let you know and ship it out for just the cost of shipping.....
Where are you located? I’m going to the Relic Run from Georgia if you are on the way.

I've got one that went kaput in 2019 from my 2002 and I was going to rebuild since it was probably OEM - problem is I am far away (update: not in NC) - so not sure what shipping would cost - I can weigh it out today if you want and let you know and ship it out for just the cost of shipping.....

That would be awesome! I'll send you a pm.

Thanks!

18 inch tundra Steel wheels with caps. As pictured, but slightly cleaner and no tires mounted. Lug nuts included. $100 delivered to the relic run...or less if that makes the decision easier--I want them gone.
LC_September.jpg
20171117_155521 (Medium).jpg

I’m looking for a Speed Sensor on the transfer case of an 80 series if anyone has one as well as a cat back or full exhaust for a 95-97 80 series. I will be at the Relic Run this weekend and can grab them if someone has these items.
Oh, I am contemplating selling my 1995 80 series as well if anyone is interested in seeing it while at the Relic run. I want to build out my other and find that one always sits.

Looking for 2 engines....

1. Any chevy/jeep V8, carbd, with a 3 or 4 speed manual attached. Prefer a solid running combo, but for the right stuff, I'll rebuild it.

2. A Chevy 5.7 or early vortec 4.3/4.8/ 5.3 for my FJ55. I'm set up for fuel injection currently. I'm hoping to find a complete vehicle to harvest, but flexible. Do not need the transmission.

Last edited:
@KliersLC I will take them. I will have a trailer to throw them into. The rims.

@KliersLC

It’s not an event unless I buy stuff from you Dan.

Sounds good! Thanks Travis!

I do....I have 5, but one is spoken for to round out somebody else's truck. You are welcome to the remaining 4. PM me and we can work out the details for hand-off.
@Comet sounds like he is coming through Fayetteville on way to relic run. Is that where you’re located or are you coming to relic run?

@Comet sounds like he is coming through Fayetteville on way to relic run. Is that where you’re located or are you coming to relic run?

He's stopping by my place to pick up some axles. I will also be at the relic run some time Friday afternoon. How are you planning on getting them back? They still have tires on them...factory size though so they're not huge.

Last minute post. Three and one half BFG KO2s 315 75 16. All hold air and three are in great shape. The 4th is buggered. See pics. $100 (or less if it will get them gone) delivered to relic run. Leaving today by 1400.
20201111_140957.jpg
20201111_140957.jpg
20201111_140921.jpg
20201111_140941.jpg
20201111_140929.jpg

I can throw them on the trailer. You guys work out the details.
@77cruiser @FJ Noob
Travis, the wheels still actually have tires on them. Is that OK? 285 65 18s in rough shape. Two might be OK for spares.

Users who are viewing this thread

• R.K.
Back
Top Bottom