Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ebay app discount today.

For Sale: 1986 FJ60 with 5.7 Vortec swap and Downey adapter to keep the stock 4-speed tranny and transfercase. Motor is from a Suburban with 87k miles that was rear ended. Clear title in seller’s name.
Asking Price: $1,000
The Bad: SOA makes it too tall for my garage. Not currently running. Has Howell wiring harness adapter which needs to be hooked up. Clutch fork needs to be installed and slave cylinder needs to be bolted on. Some rust in rear frame and quarter panels.
Seller: Noah Jones: ‭Call or text 91 Oh Seven 77-36 two 8
Below are pictures from Noah’s Facebook posts (dog not included). For more current photos: iCloud

I have not seen the truck in person but considered adding it in an effort to keep with the rest of you hoarders. Spoke with Noah yesterday and told him I’d post it up in this thread to help him out
View attachment 1925156View attachment 1925157View attachment 1925158View attachment 1925159
How's the body? I have a coworker that's interested.

Are you grabbing it? He said there was one person ahead of me.

Lol. One person ahead of me too ?

Supposedly its being picked up and paid for Thursday and he was going to call me if it fell through.

Lol. One person ahead of me too ?

Supposedly its being picked up and paid for Thursday and he was going to call me if it fell through.

That is what he told me. I sent a text last night right after I saw it posted here and then called this morning like a little kid that was giddy for Christmas. I guess it was posted on the Facebook page for ONSC I had no clue about. I know now. I guess we both just have to play the waiting game now. This is exactly what I am looking for and would put me quite a head of where my 62 is now, especially with a lot of the stuff already done that I wouldn’t be able to do until further down the road.

Posting this for a friend up here in VA. She's looking for a 96-99 4Runner with a locker in the rear. Please keep me informed if y'all find one in your searches (or have one to sell).

No mileage given:

SC, $15K:

Nice scout for sale. Located in Raleigh.

Last edited:
Dang. That 55 is what I have been looking for but not the right time for me right now or I would go pick it up.

Baja Rack brand roof rack for an 80 series for sale. Came on my dads 80, he liked it at first but when I took it off to wax the truck he likes it better without it. It’s fairly new, has a few small places on the clamps where the powdercoat has come off but other than that it’s great shape. Costs $700 new, looking to get $400 obo.

Not mine, but I stumbled across it on Facebook marketplace. Hundy for $8500 with 85K on the clock in Winston Salem. Looks clean aside from the drivers heel pad near the gas pedal is worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom