Official LX570s Picture Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Diff Kraken to make you regret your choice in tires that much more :flipoff2:
After seeing LXs throw on 35s, 37s, and even 40s... it's beginning to hurt a little every time I see my brand new 33s... so, a request to all: Please stop putting big tires on these trucks. Thank you.

Signed,
200 Series Land Cruiser on brand new 33s

Not off roading excitement, but good lighting (shade in the early evening sunshine) and reflections.

For those wondering, 275/70R18 (33") General Grabber ATX tires on stock suspension.

IMG_2248.jpg

Upgraded from 315/70's to 37x12.50's. I've only been thru one tank, but I'm almost positive I'm getting better MPG on the highway than stock.

1st-normal 2nd-low 3rd-high
View attachment 3085563
View attachment 3085560
View attachment 3085557
Looks absolutely amazing! Are you planning to re-gear or have you already done that? Aside from the trimming etc. that I saw that you mentioned in another post, do you have any other supporting mods done? Is there consensus that we can put 37's on our rigs and go? If this has been discussed elsewhere please point me in the right direction if you don't mind as I haven't seen anyone go 37's or larger that didn't also re-gear.

Looks absolutely amazing! Are you planning to re-gear or have you already done that? Aside from the trimming etc. that I saw that you mentioned in another post, do you have any other supporting mods done? Is there consensus that we can put 37's on our rigs and go? If this has been discussed elsewhere please point me in the right direction if you don't mind as I haven't seen anyone go 37's or larger that didn't also re-gear.
I ran 37’s over the last year on stock gears. Then swapped to 4.88’s before going to 40’s. I’d swear it’s not bad with my relatively light build. No towing and I wasn’t loaded down with much of anything but essentials. I felt it was plenty comfortable and as @Jason Andrews mentioned, strangely, it seemed to get better MPG on the Highway. (2nd edit: admittedly worse MPG around town)

Edit: gotta toss a photo in here I guess…

2B81AFD3-432E-4510-BE67-F4FD37EF14C3.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom