Official LX570s Picture Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting - I've never seen that part before. Do you have any additional pictures/details on it?

Doing a quick search I've found the grille online but no luck with the valance.

FEBC5B31-3475-411F-998D-B40D2F42906F.jpeg

Man I hate following a @MTKID post but ahoy from LCDC

View attachment 3069404
Hi, that is exactly what I am looking to converting my 2010 to from OEM.
What is your setup? Those would be Tundra wheels. 18x8 or 20"?
I am looking to do the 18x8 with 275/65/18. Thinking of Cooper Discover AT 4S or Yoko Geolandar G015.

I am looking to do the 18x8 with 275/65/18. Thinking of Cooper Discover AT 4S or Yoko Geolandar G015.
Take a serious look at the Firestone Destination XT. Just got these in 275/70/18. Seems like a good value. Just got back from vacation in NM and they served me well

20220721_105539.jpg

Details

Take a serious look at the Firestone Destination XT. Just got these in 275/70/18. Seems like a good value. Just got back from vacation in NM and they served me well

View attachment 3070476
Thank for this.
Your rig looks otherwise stock just like mine. What highway mileage are you getting on those?

Thank for this.
Your rig looks otherwise stock just like mine. What highway mileage are you getting on those?
Completely stock. I just averaged 15 on a long road trip from North Texas to New Mexico.

Visited a favourite lake today, but the incredibly high spring run off caused a water level high-enough to drown 99% of the usual campsites. Found a wonderful spot that was only accessible by driving about a hundred metres through a foot of water. Not a single person disturbed us all day!

6WvGJVA.jpg

Ran Argentine, Redcone to Radical Hill, Saints John, Chihuahua, Peru and camped up in Cinnamon gulch with our youngest this weekend.

Here is a shot from Cinnamon coming down from camp.

477A87F6-9FB6-474E-B49A-3722B9BFF959.jpeg

Checking in from the channeled scablands of Eastern Washington, with this new-to-me LX 570. We've got a little one on the way and I'm not ashamed to say that I used the opportunity to buy this reliable & safe family hauler. I'm absolutely loving this tank, and this forum is what pushed me over the edge in pulling the trigger. Thanks to everybody who contributes. My first install was a KAON pet barrier and roof shelf, all-weather floor mats, and swapping the Rhino Rack from my old (un)faithful Outback. Next steps: Window tinting and a full-length roof rack. Looking forward to mostly lurking and maybe hopping on a trail ride in WA/OR/ID from time to time!

Cheers, all!

LX.jpg

Nothing new to report really. Found some new trimming that is necessary in front of the rear tire that was unexpected and briefly demoralizing since I thought I might have had time get out to a trail last weekend. All loaded down and leaving, I quickly heard and found the interference.

5F2DB5DA-666B-401F-87B4-3E253CF7AF04.jpeg

And the body mount there in front of those tires may need some work, or some lengthened or adjustable links could solve it.

Last edited:
So it was my 5th week-long summer Colorado trip with my Daughter and Dog. Every year I try and add or fix something to make it a little easier. This year I can say that everything worked well and without spending a ton of money on prebuilt stuff. The sliders did come in handy twice going up and coming back from Bear Town/ Kite Lake. The SPOT GPS did come in handy letting my wife know we were ok while off grid. I would highly recommend something like it.

We spent two nights in The Great Sand Dunes after going over Medano Pass, two halfway over Stony Pass, and two above Tin Cup at Mirror Lake before heading over the pass on our way back to KC.

70F8B605-8B81-47A4-AF34-CB1D836890B6_1_201_a.jpeg
55F37F9D-50C8-4AB9-B5FE-2FE066F9DA3B_1_201_a.jpeg
F4D6DB79-BBAF-41A9-95FB-52AF657A7854.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom