Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold:
Brand new WARN 8274-50
$2,000
?
20210612_151542.jpg

Last edited:
Posted my Tacoma for sale.

Posting for my friend and neighbor:

Please find attached the Carfax for the Camry and a link for some photos of the car. The asking price of $6,500 is below the Carfax estimate of $7,040. The car does have high miles, but I've taken care of this car as you can see in the Carfax. We are selling this car because we needed another mid-size SUV.

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid
One Owner/driver, Dealer maintained, with Carfax, gets 32+ MPG, AM/FM/CD/AUX, Bluetooth, Navigation, AC, front seats are 6-way electric adjustable with seat heaters, non-smoker, personal car with lots of highway travel (roughly 125K miles in first 5 years, 82K miles in last 7 years), Michelin Defender (T+H) All Season tires, with less than 23K miles (Michelin rates them for 90,000 miles), extra set of floor mats (to keep original cleaner), both original key fobs. Previous maintenance records included. Car is solid with minor wear and tear (driver side seat is worn near the door - can be seen in picture).

2009 Camry Hybrid - https://photos.app.goo.gl/t26eNGjVmDFsnLkx9

Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions. Thanks.

Alfred
(202) 431-0392
2K9CamryHybrid@gmail.com

Attachments

• 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID_ JTNBB46K793051604 CARFAX.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
I just prepared Jack's RX 350 for sale. Don't know if that is big enough for him. Mileage might be too much for him too.

I think those are only designed for really short people. My knees hit the dash no matter what I do

I think those are only designed for really short people. My knees hit the dash no matter what I do
dunno my dad is 6'3" and fits in fine

I’m only 6’ and my wife’s RX450 is more comfy on long trips than my Tundra. Many because the Tundra seats are hard.

I think this has been posted before and is a member on here, but looks like a good truck. If the owner is on here, I would consider Bring a Trailer, I think it would do really well on there.

Bestop half doors. They are worn but decent. I would say they are a 4 1/2 out of 10 turds. Frames are great. $75. Located in Warrenton/ Marshall.

20210623_170623.jpg

20210623_170628.jpg

20210623_170635.jpg

Anyone have a single or set of 17" 6 lug sequoia wheels like this? Looking for one more for a spare. I struck out at the junkyard the other day.

61m93D-3ZtS._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Anyone have a single or set of 17" 6 lug sequoia wheels like this? Looking for one more for a spare. I struck out at the junkyard the other day.

View attachment 2712967
Have you checked the keystone page or NC page? I feel like I saw someone in one of those 2 groups post up that wheel

Thanks! I'll check there

Anyone want this box? I was thinking $100?
Sold
24.jpg

Last edited:
Set of 5 x 16" stock Lexus wheels with newish Michelin tires(~70-80% tread). Chrome is peeling on all the 5 wheels. Wheel caps included. All wheels are true with none/minimal curb rash. $350 OBO (just the cost of tires), pickup in Herndon. PFA. Wanted to paint them to refinish, but lost interest in that project. I need the space in the garage asap to work on other projects. If you can pickup before this weekend, I'd really appreciate it!! Cross posted.

i-Q82tptK-L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom