Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ripped off my front carpet but its in rough shape. Had an ant colony that was attracted to my sunroof leak lol plastic parts that protect the wiring looms are missing though.
my carpet is all one piece, the carpet is last on the priority list for this truck, i appreciate it though, ya i did talk with frank about door panels and seats

Will the down pipes and cats from a 94 work on the later ones as well? If so I may have a set off a parts rig I just picked up...sorry no lottery ticket.
as far as i know they are the same

my carpet is all one piece, the carpet is last on the priority list for this truck, i appreciate it though, ya i did talk with frank about door panels and seats
No problem I'll be replacing my muffler and tail pipe next week. Not sure the degree of crustyness but I'll post if its in decent shape. Let me know if you're planning to sell those LX wheels! Lol

I've heard rumors lots of places are shipping out the bosal version now even if you purchase the magnaflow set...any experience with that?
I know the Bosal one I put on my LX450 was about 1/4" short and slightly off. The QC sucked, basically.

Anyone have an FJ60 carb sitting on the shelf that could either be bolted up and fired up or could be rebuilt?

Anyone have an FJ60 carb sitting on the shelf that could either be bolted up and fired up or could be rebuilt?
Your buddy just reached out to me. I told him I think I do, and I would let him know tonight.

I've heard rumors lots of places are shipping out the bosal version now even if you purchase the magnaflow set...any experience with that?
Had it happen once right after Bosal was bought out. Haven;t had it happen since and we've been through quite a few.

tow hitch from my 100 series land cruiser $100

spare tire mount thing $50
located zip 21042 currently

IMG_20201120_164204.jpg

IMG_20201120_164212.jpg

Here is a kind thing being done for the club by @ToyotaMatt

got someone local to build it for me
Do you have a good welder? I have been considering the Metal Tech flat fenders for the 40, but would need a good welder to help me out.

Anyone have a good 5 or 10 lb propane tank they no longer need?

I do not but I have always marveled at how crazy expensive they were because they were not the "standard" size.
True. I stopped looking for one a few years back when I saw how much they were and now they don't make the style I wanted. Argh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom