Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WANTED!

Slee Short Bus 80 series front bumper

Worth a shot...

1993 80 series project at auction in Maryland

Lot #32

View attachment 2086535

Someone go rescue this thing. Or you can paypal me the money and I will. I have a big driveway it can sit in until I get to it.

1969 40 at auction...in Georgia.
Too bad about the repaint.

1569500073261.png

Anyone know someone with the new body style Rubicon that has already stuffed 35s and has the 33s sitting around?

Anyone know someone with the new body style Rubicon that has already stuffed 35s and has the 33s sitting around?

Those are the exact someones I have.

I shot that guy a message just a bit ago

They are pretty good tires... At first I didn't like the ride... way too bumpy. But once I got the tire pressure corrected, balanced and alignment done... smooth ride.

@rrc swb I used to have KOs on my 80 and loved em. I'm just trying to find a good deal on some used ATs or MTs right now, they're only going to be on the rig when I'm going on a wheeling trip for now. Otherwise the tires on the stock rims are too new not to use for highway

They are pretty good tires... At first I didn't like the ride... way too bumpy. But once I got the tire pressure corrected, balanced and alignment done... smooth ride.

What pressure did you settle on?

You might want to check the tread contact patch with chalk to see if the tire is making full contact width wise. My Taco wanted 30 lbs to make full contact across the tread. I went to a Michaels to get sidewalk chalk, nice and wide.

I received this via the club email. PM me and I will provide Raj's the email & phone number. He mentions emailing before - I think he emailed clcc.org. This is the first email I have received from him.

Hi folks!
Excited to see a local cruiser enthusiast club in the area! I have tried emailing you before but didn't hear back. (I see there is a meeting for tomorrow nite, but I'm stuck at work late tomorrow.)

I am looking to buy an FJ-62, few owner, minimal rust, clean frame, daily driver. I'm located in DC, and have been scanning Craigslist, Ebay, Ih8mud, though I'd prefer not to buy online/sight unseen.

Was wondering if I might pick your brain on where I might find a solid FJ 62 locally, or if any of your members might now?

Thanks again!
Raj

202 431 xxxx
Washington DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom