Official 200 Series Chat and BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

National rum day,,,,,just sayin'

right..bidding war and my luck I am into scotch/rocks #2...
No bidding war, you have first shot if you end up wanting it and I have conveyed that to the other fellow as cross posted that you were first in line. BTW I'm heading thru Flag next weekend

Steppin' up to 37's!!!

Not for the 200 haha, these are for the 80. Almost had ya huh?:D

IMG_6290.JPG

pit bulls on a 200 would look mean...definitely scare the mall crowd.

To all the Texas/Louisiana folks getting pummeled by hurricane Harvey, stay safe.
Hope you have water, gas, food, adult beverages to get through this mess.
looks like it's going to be a bad one!

TexSAR is sending search and rescue teams from Austin down south in preparation.

To all the Texas/Louisiana folks getting pummeled by hurricane Harvey, stay safe.
Hope you have water, gas, food, adult beverages to get through this mess.
looks like it's going to be a bad one!

TexSAR is sending search and rescue teams from Austin down south in preparation.

I'm in Houston. Only light rain so far, but we could get 20+ inches over the next few days. Corpus to Freeport could be in for a world of hurt.

I'm in Houston. Only light rain so far, but we could get 20+ inches over the next few days. Corpus to Freeport could be in for a world of hurt.
Wish I was there. I love driving in adverse conditions!

Would appreciate your opinions on this...Having just completed a long road trip, I am running BFG 275/70//r18 KO2's on the stock wheels. I have ARB front/rear bumpers and sliders with a medium OME suspension so I do have some added weight to her. Going through winding curves/mountain passes my truck feels like it could use some more front end stability. It is stable as a rock on straight aways and the KDSS and stance are all good to go. I know some guys have gone with Spidertrax spacers to get the wheels out more for aesthetics but could they offer more stability? I am seriously considering springing for those beautiful Evo Corse wheels. Did I go with the wrong size tire with the added weight and lift done to my rig? If I were to go with a different size tire, what would you guys throw on the Evo wheel. I am hoping a wider tire or spacers could give me some added stability in the mountains. Thanks.

widening the stance up certainly will affect how it tracks - spacers or sider offsets and/or even a wider tire all factor in and can hlep, but there are issues that creates.... rubbing , scrub radius changes and extra wear and tear on the wheel bearings and misc...

that said I think my tuck handled it's best with 305's on 1.25 spacers - putting the tire edge right at the limit for full travel.

I also noted that my rig felt a bit more stable when iwent from the 721's to the 724's nut that was done along with the rear bumper and alot of extra weight.

E

Been a while since I've posted on mud, been too busy trying to finish up my 635 restoration. I got a little side tracked when I found another dream car of mine....

20170912_151115-01.jpeg

20170912_151050-01.jpeg

Took it out for a test drive and it's a dream to drive, might have to get an extra parking space now

My stepson has a good friend that has one of those, I think it's a '92. Very cool car, he had to jump through a lot of hoops to get it here though.

so jealous!!

truly miss your posts on the 200 and the Nissan Patrol you have.

Been a while since I've posted on mud, been too busy trying to finish up my 635 restoration. I got a little side tracked when I found another dream car of mine....

View attachment 1536352
View attachment 1536354

Took it out for a test drive and it's a dream to drive, might have to get an extra parking space now

My stepson has a good friend that has one of those, I think it's a '92. Very cool car, he had to jump through a lot of hoops to get it here though.
Thanks, it's a '94. The Japanese supercars were outlawed here years ago and very few remained registered. This one had to be converted to LHD in Japan, undergo an inspection from the police and licensing institute to get a certificate to ensure safety of the conversion before being able to be registered here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom