Nuts and Bolts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need new bolts for my sterring knuckles this is part number but its discontinued anyone? 90119-12312

Anybody know what size screws for Wiper Motor to Windshield Frame x4 ?

50DC34F2-9123-4AFE-B717-B2A076076905.jpeg

Anyone try these package deals from our AUS friends? 700 pcs for $133 plus #35 shipping Seems reasonable when you put together the bolt kits from CCOT or Overland Metric.

Last edited:
Did you ever get a chance to look up size?
Sorry, completely spaced it out. They seem to be 6x12mm with 8mm hex/phillips head. I just measured the one's I have and think it's correct. But you can look them up online and the toyota part number will give the exact size.

Oh, and they have a lock washer and a flat washer.

Last edited:
@billmc they are definitely not M6. I picked up some M5 x 0.8 x 16 today at Lowe’s and they fit, however way too long.
ok, maybe they're M5s, my eyesight isn't what it once was.

Anyone try these package deals from our AUS friends? 700 pcs for $133 plus #35 shipping Seems reasonable when you put together the bolt kits from CCOT or Overland Metric.
Why is it only Overland Metric has the recessed heads on them. Not one of the bolts on any Cruiser I've taken apart has ever had a flat hex head with numbers on them. I'm not a purist by any stretch but I hate the look of the bolts in that Aussie kit or even the kit from Cruiser Corps. Overland's kit isn't identical to the original but it's close.

Decoded:
93312-16014 for up to Dec 1976 build $1.09 list each.
93312-65014 from Dec 1976 and after $3.02 list each. (replaced by 90159-50054)

Interesting, so Pre 12/76 was M6x14 (1.0 pitch)
12/76 + M5x14 (0.8 pitch)

Mine is an ‘81 so that makes sense. Thanks!

Interesting, so Pre 12/76 was M6x14 (1.0 pitch)
12/76 + M5x14 (0.8 pitch)

I need to add a kit for the M6x14 Pre 76 trucks it sounds like. I thought they were all M5. These are pan head SEMs screws IIRC?

Not one of the bolts on any Cruiser I've taken apart has ever had a flat hex head with numbers on them.

This is exactly why we started making our own hardware - there are no other options for indented clean heads, and certainly not in A4/316 stainless.

@KY Longhunter

I've collected various FJ40 parts illustrations over the years, like USA Toyota dealers back five years ago when the OEM parts catalogs were online. Then, Toyota must have told them not to post the earlier parts lists, since now you can't find any earlier than 1982. See WINDSHIELD WIPER. 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser 4.2L MT | Germain Toyota, Naples FL as an example. Germain used to go back to 1969 with the same type of sheets.

Currently, offshore sites like Megazip.net, Partsouq.com, have parts numbers if you look hard enough. Also Parts catalog for Toyota Land Cruiser

I downloaded the old parts microfiche when it was posted on Mud some time ago. I reference that a lot when looking for PNs and Illustrations.

PM if you want a copy.

We are just getting ready to start assembling our first FJ40, so I'm no expert on bolt details but I have been getting many nuts and bolts from a small business in Granby MA that is run out of an old cow barn, the guys are excellent and the selection is great. I drive by it on the way to work and pick through the bins but most of their business in online. Check them out Nuts, Bolts, Screws and Specialty Fastener Supplier | NutsandBolts.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom