Not quite a barn find. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A friend of mine found this at a local used Honda dealership. :rolleyes: Apperantly it was previuosly owened by Allan Jackson. Any way it was definitly a sweet FJ45LV. I dont know if that is the factory color or not but it looked amazing in person. Its not for sale and I was not allowed to open it up and peak around. So enjoy my crappy cell phone pics.
FJ40 pics 025.jpg
FJ40 pics 026.jpg
FJ40 pics 028.jpg

Last edited:
Couple more...

....enjoy
FJ40 pics 030.jpg
FJ40 pics 031.jpg
FJ40 pics 032.jpg

...and some more...

...enjoy
FJ40 pics 033.jpg
FJ40 pics.jpg
FJ40 pics 027.jpg

Last edited:
And sorry its not for sale.

:doh: But its nice to see one so clean.

Wow... Beautiful. Not surprised it was done by TLC. Their work is just amazing. If I had $25k to throw into my 40 it would be on their lot already lol

Wow! That is clean... I've never liked two tone on a car, but that actually looks really good.

Fixed it. FJ55->FJ45LV

I can only hope the new owner uses it. Would be a shame to let it just sit. :meh:

If you go back can you ask what displacement the new engine is? I was disappointed that it was not listed anywhere in the description.

Wow... Beautiful. Not surprised it was done by TLC. Their work is just amazing. If I had $25k to throw into my 40 it would be on their lot already lol

They do damn fine work but $25K at TLC only gets you an oil change with a wash and wax.

Those are perfect colors for that truck! Shwaaaaaaang!

If you go back can you ask what displacement the new engine is? I was disappointed that it was not listed anywhere in the description.

Writeup in the window indicates 5.7 (or 350).

5.7L Vortec listed on the sheet on the window!

Yea, I couldn't figure it out either. Probably a 6bt.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom