Parting Out 01/1993 FZJ80--Lockers, Blue Slate Exterior, Grey Interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
01/1993 manufacture date. Blue Slate metallic exterior (color code 183). Grey interior. 220k miles.

Was a DD for the PO but started knocking. It's been parked for a year or so (estimated).

Located in Western Nebraska—only about 2.5 hrs from Denver. Willing to ship USPS, UPS, or palletize and ship via freight at buyer's expense.

I will update the original post with parts as they're sold. Feel free to PM or email bmschmitt at gmail.com with parts requests.

Notable items:
  • 220k on the truck. Engine has rod knock. It runs, but very poorly. Will sell short block as core but will part out head/all accessories.
  • Transmission and transfer case are OK as far as I know.
  • I will only sell lockers as complete package (both axles, harnesses, switch, ECU). Not willing to separate. Asking $1,750.
  • OEM wheels (set of 5) are in very good shape and to be sold as a set. Tires are bad. Asking $300 for the set of 5 wheels.
Sold:
  • Starter
20180111_135848.jpg

20180111_140308.jpg

20180111_135944.jpg

20180111_140142.jpg

20180111_140409.jpg

Last edited:
Front side marker lights shipped to 59484? Cheers

Interested in the a/c dryer and mount, two lines that attach to dryer, and the pressure switch. (Trying to relocate my dryer on my 96’)

Interior knob for the lockers?
The power mirror controller?

Last edited:
Interested in the a/c dryer and mount, two lines that attach to dryer, and the pressure switch. (Trying to relocate my dryer on my 96’)
Can you PM me some photos of the exact lines you're after? I just want to make sure we're on the same page.

Also, please send me you zip code so I can get a shipping quote.

Thanks!

Interior knob for the lockers?
The power mirror controller?
Locker switch will stay with the complete locker package. Sorry!

Power mirror switch $10+shipping.

Let me know! Thanks!

I’ll take it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom