new member just saying hi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone I just got my 1973 Fj40, I actually inherited it from my wifes granddad, it is all original except for the wheels and header that's on it. Its only got 92k on it and its just been siittin in a garage, still runs though! I see all the great info on here and I look forward to getting to know y'all and getting some good ideas. Let the madness begin.
IMG955735.jpg

Welcome to this madness and post more pics and info please.
We LOVE pics. Outside, inside, under the hood, ....

Rudi

welcome yes please post more pics!

rig that have a history in the family and been treated right are the best cruisers. cannt wait to see more pictures I dream of an orginal 40 one day

Welcome To Mud :flipoff2: I got my '71 the same way, But from my brother-in-law. Said he would rather give it to me , Than sell it to someone he didn't know.

Since its from your Wife's Granddad then hopefully she won't mind you dumping lots of money into it ;) Just in case start stowing money away that she don't know about... :D Looks good, keep us updated!
Oh, and welcome to MUD :flipoff2: (the newbie salute)

:flipoff2:Looks good and congrats...........make sure you check out the brakes. And then double check them:cheers:

Looks like a very nice truck to start a life with lol! Welcome to the Insanity and as suggested poke some denero away! Wish mine looked that good when I got it.

Rob

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom