New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone. I recently acquired an April 1970 built fj40. The previous owners have done the tasteful mods to keep it trail, and road worthy. Leaf springs, distributor, carburetor, exhaust header, power steering. Has a GM tilt column. 3spd shifter moved to the floor. The body has been painted with bedliner two different times. I'm going to start stripping liner from the doors first, and go from there. Disc brakes are also next. Tires are 285/75R16. I'm looking forward to being a part of the forum.
fj door off.jpeg

I'm "H" on the title, I knew the guy I bought it from. That was over 40 years ago, how time flies.
Charlie are you a previous owner of this little beauty? I did purchase it in hagerman, id. ...my son and I have since brought the FJ to massachusetts. are the rattlesnake rattles in the ashtray from you?

No. I'm the 8th (H) owner of mine. I got it from my friend Jack (7th "G") owner with like 62,000 on the clock back in 1982. Jack had it for like a year plus and had put about 2,000 miles on it. He did the carb and dizzy change plus put on the 76 hardtop.

No. I'm the 8th (H) owner of mine. I got it from my friend Jack (7th "G") owner with like 62,000 on the clock back in 1982. Jack had it for like a year plus and had put about 2,000 miles on it. He did the carb and dizzy change plus put on the 76 hardtop.
I understand :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom