New F & 2F carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I love my TH carb, runs like a top but the fuel drains out of the bowl overnight. Looks to be seeping out but cannot tighten the bolts that hold the jets I think any more. Thought I would take them out and replace the washers but it feels like I will strip something, they are that hard to remove. If I take them apart and ruin a gasket, where do I get a kit?

Hi.
I'm looking for a distributor for a 82 Fj40. Engine is full-smog, and stock. Do you have any for sale?
Thanks!

Hello Marshall! Got carbs yet?

Payment sent for a 2F (1987 FJ60). I bought one for my FJ40 a few years ago and it is Awesome! Hoping for the same results with my 60! Thanks Marshall!

Payment sent a couple of weeks ago. How long till I should receive?

Thank you Marshall and team! I received my carb last week and have been busy working to get it fitted. This unit is replacing my Weber carb. One thing to note, I ordered a base plate from SOR which took significant work to get a good flush fit (pulled out breather and bent straight).

Can someone tell me if I need to cap this valve cover breather? Also, where does the electrical plug go from the carb?

Thank you!

I love my TH carb, runs like a top but the fuel drains out of the bowl overnight. Looks to be seeping out but cannot tighten the bolts that hold the jets I think any more. Thought I would take them out and replace the washers but it feels like I will strip something, they are that hard to remove. If I take them apart and ruin a gasket, where do I get a kit?

Wondering if this issue ever was resolved...It seems as though there were some other comments on the hard starts after sitting.

Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom