New Cruiser for me...april 78 FJ40 Olive, here I go again.PIC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.w2m.com
Im going to go with Dakar heavy kit, instead of the BDS kit on my 77....any input on the dakar setup ??

I love my BDS kit on my 77 except for the lean...very good ride.

Its a april 1978 FJ40....one owner.
drove it to work the last few days.....the gheto cruiser, its got tires from a honda civic on it...ha ha !!
not to worry, I ordered up some 33x9.5's allready......122 each...great deal that discount is offering... ;)

78_1.jpg

ha,
thx for the birthday wish....I think.

No, just stumbled on a great cruiser on the way home from a great MTB ride....

and I thought all the one owner original were gone........

Looks sweet, I would keep it unmolested... but hey, I didnt buy the thing you did. I like the brown.

I like to see the one owners come around... I got mine from the orignal owner. I think you will find it is not a basket case... especially with the wiring.

Rezarf <><

Olive....

Cool color!

Park Owens had one that was that color at one time...

:beer:

hey wes......
I know, I was amazed.....thing setting on a side street, guy had no idea about cruisers, he just had it since new....gave me pics and original bill of sale....

His wife was really bummed, they had tons of memories in the rig....told me a story or two.

I love the color as well, Im going to do full body resto, simular to my 77 but with OME suspension this time...same 33x9.5's..same bull bar....old warn bumper with 8274.

Wes, know anyone who might want a 2005 new in the box Ellsworth Truth...18" black ano..with a 2006 new in the box Fox F100 RLT....also new in the boxes 05 XT dual control levers, front XT der, Rear XT der, Front and rear XT Disk brakes with line kit....complete.

All Warranty Cards ect.......?????????????????????????????

Need to off ASAP. !!

I wish.. Most of the folks I know including me need a 21 :) good luck it's a sweet ride, cruiser too.

My 77, olive, with 33X9.5 and old skool OME classic. Word to ya motha. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom