Here I go... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, good people. Just got my account set up and got the welcome note from Woody... so I'm following directions here and doing an intro post. Got my hands full with my latest projects, after a long hiatus. Have a working '78 that is usable ("Walter", the red one), got new shoes before my recent elk hunting trip, and getting new OME and some other things..., including new brake line and hose that I broke with a snow chain sliding down a road (thank you, e-brake)... and he will eventually need some cancer surgery. Little more extensive project with the '70 ("Bucky", the green one), but making progress, and will need to learn-as-I-go on some things there. Years ago, did a frame-off on the white '71, "Lucky", with help from CTS in Conifer, CO and Classic Cruisers in Salida, CO and in between there, lived in Sydney, Australia for a couple of years and had "Ol' Bluey" as the family car, tricked out for the backcountry. Ol' Bluey was, of course, not blue, but red... but I learned that's how nicknames work down under... and I didn't name it anyway, some guy I met at the Toyota Landcruiser Club of Australia "torture weekend" called it that, and it stuck. Couldn't bring that one home, so I got and since parted with a '79 HJ45 Troopy, "Stretch"... very creative, I know. That one was fun. So, here I go... a glutton for punishment, but figure a guy has to have something to keep him busy, now that the kids are all moved out. Cheers....

IMG_1212.JPG
Mar06 (67).JPG
IMG_0103.jpeg
IMG_0135.jpeg
P1010804b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom