Need rebuild of ABS actuator (#44510-60010)... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can get my ABS actuator rebuilt (or swap a rebuilt for my core)?

I've spent a couple of weeks poring over all the "mush brakes" threads, but they all concentrate different methods of bleeding brakes--but nothing on how to get the ABS actuator rebuilt.

I just pulled one out of a 96'. Trade for some good beer.

Hey @baldilocks,

I saw that thread--it's about the 100 series. But I guess it might be applicable to the 80.

Was just hoping someone knew of someone who was rebuilding these.

Thanks!

Anyone still have an pump motor available? I'm getting a abs code 51 on my 96 lx450

I have one from my 95 since I've done abs delete. You can have it for free if you want it.

I would just find a good used one. Put up a post looking for one. Many people do an ABS delete and they remove good ones. The swap wasn't that difficult. Fixed my issue. Good luck.

Ok. Officially looking for a good used ABS pump actuator 44510-60010, preferably from 1995-1997 as they typically have minutia of differences pre-1995. Not sure that this particular part will or not.

If I ever get off my arse and the temps outside hit in the 60s, I'll do the ABS + LSPV delete mod but it might be a while. If I were you, I'd ping every single person on the ABS/LSPV delete thread and buy them ALL up.

Why?

We're horders and we like it that way.

Looking for a known good ABS Pump -- anyone?
Thanks
I would jump on the ABS and LSPV delete thread and ask around to see who can sell you one!

Check the Classifieds section, parts or parting out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom