Builds mrahc's UZJ100 "Build/Adventure" Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got a set of front WeatherTech mats. And a Midland CB, to add to the list of things that will never get done. View attachment 1863200 View attachment 1863199
I dont know if that is the same way, but I have a completely mobile Midland CB thats in our 100 right now. We only clipped it into a small CB clip in the center console and we were ready to go. Really nice

I dont know if that is the same way, but I have a completely mobile Midland CB thats in our 100 right now. We only clipped it into a small CB clip in the center console and we were ready to go. Really nice
Do you have a part number or a link to the one you have?

Do you have a part number or a link to the one you have?
No, not right now. I can probably find the serial number or something on the unit out in the truck

Yeah, I'm basically gonna be setting it up 'verbatim' to this: DIY: CB Radio Install; Lots of Pics!. When I have the rest of the parts, and yaknow, the energy.

Sold my old girl last night. One of the last photos I got of her a couple weeks ago, on one of the best days I had in a long time, and one I definitely won't forget. Wish I had gotten the chance to do more, and fill out more of this build thread that I had so much optimism for, but life happens and things change. I doubt anyone will see this, but I just wanna thank anyone who helped me out on this very short journey, and wanna thank the people who make this forum what it is. I didn't get to meet nearly enough other owners, but hopefully one day I'll make it out to HIH and do the things I wanted to do, and pick up where I left off.

Thanks again, and best of luck to everyone and their trucks.

[Nikkormat FTn / Nikkor-O 35mm / Ilford XP2 400]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom