LOCAL Resources for Service, Parts, Tools, Supplies, Services Etc. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats on the purchase!
I'd have a look at it... I wouldn't put myself in the same league as @OTRAMM. But I do have 22 years experience with my 40, a DIY frame off resto that still looks decent, and several, some what complicated, modifications under my belt that should qualify me to give you a solid assessment of the current condition of your Cruiser and to provide advice on options for the way forward.
Stumpalama-

Much appreciated and yes, sounds like you're very well versed! Will shoot you a PM.

Thanks

Also join the club and come out to our next meeting in a few weeks. Nice 40 and certainly the best color!

Also join the club and come out to our next meeting in a few weeks. Nice 40 and certainly the best color!
Yep - definitely joining the club and going to try to make it out to the meet.

Love Mustard - thanks!

They need an "eye roll" reaction emoji.

I'm talking about within the "like" button selection. That finding the emoji in the smilie face drop down is too time consuming

:flipoff2: Works great for me!

Looking to retube my rear drive shaft... anyone got any ideas?
Pic for attention
IMG_20190902_213410.jpg

Last edited:
Jimmy at Mountain Run Machine if he's still around.

No input here mine are schedule 40.

I'm pretty sure Mountain Run Machine is no more. If you don't need it balanced I can do it in the lathe at the shop.
I may do just that, then take it to a shop for a balance at a later date.

If you need radiator or heater core repairs Richards in winchester on S Valley ave is a good old school radiator shop.
Fixed the pin hole in my rear heater in about 10 minutes.
Also says the rear heater core on a 40 land cruiser is almost an exact match for a 1950-1956 Chevrolet sedan heater core.

B8A64829-45C1-4FE3-BD0A-5A945B2CA1FD.jpeg

I’ll second that he is a good guy to deal with I’ve used him a couple of times.

He said he remembered you because gave you grief about having a Toyota and not a heep.

Yes he did. I think I told him not everyone can own a Legend. He just laughed.

Anyone know of a good car audio shop in the Fairfax/Springfield area? Or know of someone who does this kind of work on the side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom