Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set of 305/70r17 Goodyear MTR Kevlars that I need to move. Two have great tread, two are pretty much toast from a bent tie rod on a buddy's Cherokee.

Also available is a full Volvo XC 90 interior with power seats. These are some of the most comfortable seats out there. They'd go nicely in a 60 or 80 in need of new seats.

20181010_194524.jpg

20181010_194514.jpg

20181010_194708.jpg

20181010_194731.jpg

Have some parts from a running 1989 FJ62 land cruiser. Gonna post here first then on the big MUD classifieds. 4.10 rear came from the front axle, this truck looked like it was never off road so I don't think the front third has much if any use on it. Looks good $150. Also have the split transfer case, I've removed it from the transmission and reassembled the two halves. Looks very clean inside no issues that I could see. It has the 38MM idler shaft and vac shift 2wd/4wd nosepiece. The shifter handle and linkage for the lo/neutral/hi shifter is included. Price $350
Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Gary, @Vulin needs that third.

I was looking at a local Craigslist ad in Bensalem PA near where I live for this Land Cruiser and the ad stated the vehicle had differential locks. I looked at the truck today and it had the switch but when i went to look at the differentials they did not have e-lockers. The guy was a scammer he told me that the switch never worked. Yeah right!

Toyota LandCruiser fj80 1994

Fellas my neighbor who is an old guy who owns a car dealership is selling his pristine 1999 LX 470 with 90,000 miles. Truck Is very clean and sees winters down in Florida. I’m trying to convince the wife to go for it but so far no luck. Haven’t crawled underneath it but if anyone’s interested I’ll take some pictures and post em up. He told me he wants 8500 for it. If anyone’s interested I’ll get more info/pics. It’s located in Margate NJ.

Anyone want a set of OEM 18" rims from my 08 or my 06?

I've got five of each including lug nuts and center caps. Cleaning out the shop hopefully someone wants them, I will make an excellent deal.

Ah-ha! Makes sense. I had an M416 with the squared fenders, and it looked just like this except for the fenders.

*edit*

Just realized Ben's wheels were 18's.

Last edited:
Ah-ha! Makes sense. I had an M416 with the squared fenders, and it looked just like this except for the fenders.
Yeah, I've been looking at these trailers for a while and learning a little along the way. I'm surprised at how much some people are asking for some pretty beat-up examples.

40ACC137-45C0-4FFE-AF85-2FFDF191C261.jpeg

Joabmc expressed interest and asked for pictures unfortunately the truck was not around for the last two days, owner was out of town. It showed back up this morning so I snapped this pic off my porch and I will try and get better pictures and more info this weekend.

Best I have on my right now. All rims are now loose (without tires).

P1030375.JPG
052.JPG

I like those wheels on the top truck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom