For Sale 1991 (3FE) Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1991 3FE FJ80 Land Cruiser. 143,500 miles. Maroon with grey cloth interior. Pretty much bone stock other than wheels and stereo.

Never thought I’d be selling this one, but it’s time to downsize and pass this along. Owned for 10 years and became a huge fan of the 3FE because of it (despite how slow it is). Bought at 92K miles and maintained as needed ever since. Have every maintenance receipt since my ownership began, which at 10 years is quite a stack of paper.

Not really rusty for a PA truck in my opinion….I’ve had 4 other 80’s and a 100 over the years and this has the cleanest undercarriage of any of them by far. But, it’s still a NE/mid-Atlantic truck and they ALL have some rust. The only rust on the body is a bit on the corners just in front of the rear wheels.

Runs and drives great. Brand new front shocks, newer ignition system (everything), newer exhaust from manifold to tailpipe. BF Goodrich Commercial Traction T/A’s with tons of tread left on Tundra steel wheels (5)...spare wheel is brand new.

The interior is very, very nice, other than some seat wear on the driver’s seat bottom and a tear on the side of the same cushion. The rest of the interior actually looks close to perfect. Headliner has a few stains.

Has (OEM looking) Panasonic AM/FM/CD/Weather Band/radio with USB/front AUX/Micro USB card slot inputs. Additional USB charging ports in dash and rear of center console for rear seat passenger use. A/C converted to R134 years ago and works great/blows cold.

All paint is original as far as I know or can tell. The sides and back still look surprisingly good, but the finish is wearing through on the hood, and it’s chipped in some areas, specifically the door handles. There are also some dents here and there, mostly about 3” or 4” in size, other than the one on the left rear corner of the roof top, which is a bit larger.

Everything works other than the power antenna is not connected and does not go up or down, and I haven’t used the parking brake in years and think it’s seized at the actuators on the rear brake backing plates. Can’t think of anything else that doesn’t work. Oh, the power mirrors are siliconed into their current position so they cannot be adjusted.

Located just north of Philadelphia. Asking $6300 obo

Last edited:
Pics...more available upon request.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_6197.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

$5800 obo

A few more pics...

IMG_6187.JPG

IMG_6196.JPG

how about some clear under-hood and under-body pics?

Thanks

Engine...

IMG_6389.JPG

IMG_6390.JPG

IMG_6391.JPG

Undercarriage...

IMG_6386.JPG

IMG_6387.JPG

IMG_6388.JPG

IMG_6394.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_6408.JPG