LC 250 & GX550 Picture Thread (60 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I suspect that the GX550 will have cupholders in the cargo area, whether you buy a 2-row or a 3-row. Plastic molds are expensive. Having two molds, one with cupholders and one without, plus having to inventory two different parts, would be a needless expense.

I'm not quite sure why you would care, though.

You say that, but the GX460 has two different depth cupholders available for the third row, depending on whether or not you have the ML audio package.

Went to the North Texas Auto Show today and happened upon one of these while parking. Definitely close in size to the 200 but looks slightly smaller in person, at least IMO. Definitely smaller than the 200 inside with interior space being more akin to a 150 or 4Runner. Current 4R has better cargo capacity with second row folded down for sure.

View attachment 3566376

View attachment 3566377

View attachment 3566378
Very helpful comparison of the 250 and 200

Seems like a miss that the 1958 doesn’t come with steelies (even if alloy for weight). Would fit the ethos of the trim much better IMHO. Any good 18” Toyota OEM options other than the old tundra wheels? Can you import the wheels from other markets reasonably easily? Looks like the Middle East is getting steelies per the photo thread.

I have a steelies thread

I'll update it with the 250 18 inch steelie part number soon.

Seems like a miss that the 1958 doesn’t come with steelies (even if alloy for weight). Would fit the ethos of the trim much better IMHO. Any good 18” Toyota OEM options other than the old tundra wheels? Can you import the wheels from other markets reasonably easily? Looks like the Middle East is getting steelies per the photo thread.
Good call. They could at least make them optional like the Defender.

Saw this on another site…the Gx550h. Come on TMC, the battery pack layout is the best you can come up with?

1709601617978.jpeg

1709601654280.jpeg

1709601698010.jpeg

What's the big deal? The family can still fit soccer balls and roller skates back there.

Would prefer to have the storage compartments like in the LC250, with a larger flat floor. That 550h could be a pre-production vehicle mind you.

clearly someone DGAF
the designers....

Last edited:
Would prefer to have the storage compartments like in the LC250, with a larger flat floor. That 550h could be a pre-production vehicle mind you.
I believe even the first prototype 250s had the compartments. Seems very odd to me to skip that and have oddly shaped space like the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom