LC 250 & GX550 Picture Thread (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oakleyguy

Resident Engineer
SILVER Star
Threads
Someone had to do it :)

These are not exhaustive, but the following are focused on the Overtrail color options.

EMINIENT WHITE PEARL:
1686773171034.png

NORI GREEN:
1686773181818.png

EARTH:
1686773205438.png

INCOGNITO (Similar to Nardo Grey?):
1686773282918.png

ATOMIC SILVER:
1686773312461.png

BLACK W/OLIVE INTERIOR
1686773369716.png

CHATEAU W/OLIVE:
1686773365934.png

Reveal Trailer:

Last edited:
High on my list of wishes would be a moonroof delete option. I’m so sick of manufacturers pushing bigger and bigger moonroofs on every customer.

It seems inevitable that they all will eventually leak and corrode electronics somewhere in the vehicle. No thanks!

High on my list of wishes would be a moonroof delete option. I’m so sick of manufacturers pushing bigger and bigger moonroofs on every customer.

It seems inevitable that they all will eventually leak and corrode electronics somewhere in the vehicle. No thanks!
“Wut?! No Pano roof?? DEALBREAKER”

FFS…

Never had one leak in 40 years including a ‘79 Z28 with T-Tops but it does sound like no sunroof will be offered on maybe some trim models.

“Wut?! No Pano roof?? DEALBREAKER”

FFS…
Geez. Some folks are too wrapped up criticizing the imperfect leaves on the trees to miss the entire forest.
No missing the forest here…I was being completely sarcastic.
My biggest peeve on this forum (or any other) are the armchair warriors that nitpick every decision that the manufacturer makes. No Panoroof. No split tailgate. No 70-series for the miniscule amount of people that *might* buy one. WahWahWah 😭😭😭
And all are “dealbreakers”…yeah, because otherwise these guys would rush right out and drop $100k 🤣.
Toyota is the biggest and most successful auto manufacturer in the world. But somehow bubba knows better.
FFS

Last edited:
No missing the forest here…I was being completely sarcastic.
My biggest peeve on this forum (or any other) are the armchair warriors that nitpick every decision that the manufacturer makes. No Panoroof. No split tailgate. No 70-series for the miniscule amount of people that *might* buy one.
And all are “dealbreakers”…yeah, because otherwise these guys would rush right out and drop $100k 🤣.
Toyota is the biggest and most successful auto manufacturer in the world. But somehow bubba knows better.
FFS

I wasn't directing my comment at you.

Toyota has probably single handily handed a good chunk of purists their dream car. I have wanted a retro Prado or FJ70 since I was a little boy, but I didn't want to go through all the BS of having one imported, converted, etc...

Ppl who are nitpicking about 1st world problems probably do not realize the significance of this vehicle in terms of its heritage and capability, and Toyota's stance on bringing such a vehicle here to the NA markets.

The retro design elements of this vehicle is in line with a large pent up frustration of the silent market that wants trucks to be bold and masculine without coming across as Uncle Bob that was 3 times removed. In my mind, this vehicle rights all the wrongs where Land Rover screwed up with the Defender, and it is for people who run in circles where the g wagen would be considered gauche for suburban life.

Anywho...back to your scheduled programming.

Agreed! I'd pay extra to not have one!

I've owned 4 vehicles with sunroofs and they all suffered leaks and became troublesome at some point. When my wife bought her Highlander she bought a lower spec model to avoid the sunroof.

Never had one leak in 40 years including a ‘79 Z28 with T-Tops but it does sound like no sunroof will be offered on maybe some trim models.
The order guide says every trim gets the standard moonroof except Premium+ gets the panoramic roof. No moonroof delete.

Same for me. I've never had one leak. I've also had a bunch of them, albeit only in GM, Toyota, Lexus, Acura, and Honda models.

The only one I've had recently in a rental car I would not want was a Model Y. It was so god awful hot in the southwest that the AC could not cool the car enough to offset the radiant heat from the roof with no cover and it was not very pleasant to drive. I would opt out of the glass roof on the model y. And even on a Model Y I could just wrap it with vinyl. Could do the same on a GX if you wanted. Just vinyl wrap the moon roof area a few inches over onto the metal and you'd have a weatherproof seal.

Last edited:
The order guide says every trim gets the standard moonroof except Premium+ gets the panoramic roof. No moonroof delete.

Ok. I saw some pictures of a version without one but don’t remember the context.

I've had sunroof drains get blocked in my '03 4Runner and my 2013 Land Cruiser. I suppose if you park in a garage all the time then it might not happen, but I have to park out in the driveway (my wife gets the one-car garage).

I, too, would prefer to not have a sunroof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom