KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) For 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm starting to resurface folks, it's been a struggle transitioning to a new role at the already newish job, and then some family stuff. In process of moving to new e-commerce/website, taking time but did get a 'Notify Me' going for when the Reef Drawers starts shipping. Note this is an email or sms notification, not a reservation.

Testing in my 100 now, very very happy. Need to notch the wings for opening... anyone have a template? (it's subzero out right now and not fun to work in : )

IMG_20191117_174450.jpg

Hope the new shop is working well for ya. I understand how hard moving shops can be. Any idea on time frame for orders? Would love to buy set for my 100

Hope the new shop is working well for ya. I understand how hard moving shops can be. Any idea on time frame for orders? Would love to buy set for my 100

I’ve been refreshing your store page daily : )

And also kicking myself for not picking up a first generation set when I still lived in Ashland. Maybe it’ll be an excuse for a road trip.

Figured I’d tease everyone here by showing off my sleeping platform.

I created a fold over sleeping platform that attaches to the rear of the drawers and flips on top of the second row seats. Then I put an Exped MegaMat Duo on top of it.
Perfect fit with the front seats moved up a bit.

2B23EECC-88D8-4D22-BD21-603351002B09.jpeg

ABEC1225-0383-4416-ACCF-F40FA308377C.jpeg

F47B2EFB-244F-4D2B-BAD7-F2D3AC8673FE.jpeg

23310582-EAD8-4496-9D35-7469C12EBEF0.jpeg

Do you have any pics without the mat in place?
Sure!!
Here ya go!
First one is fully laid out with platform flipped over
Second one is the platform stowed and rear seats up
Third one is how the two pieces are attached.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Keep in mind this is the OG version. Not the new one they have planned.

B4DB4B75-6DD2-484D-A657-71928DAAFF24.jpeg

A840EE52-A183-44A9-B49F-FE28715E8E0B.jpeg

1BEE78C1-41A3-4D78-9DB3-85B2CBC8FF03.jpeg

that is a sweet set up! what size is the bed?

this is the bed:

It’s very very close to a queen sized mattress if not exactly a queen.

While the fold out extension is cool, its not really essential. I have 40+ nights sleeping in mine with just an air mattress on top of KISS drawers and folded seats.

for sure! but I wanted to build it for a few reasons.
A completely flat area with no gaps, something that will protect the backs of the seats if I slide something back there
And to extend the area for my dogs to have back there without worrying about a leg getting caught between a seat.
Also it was about $30 to extend it with no real downsides.

Last edited:
for sure! but I wanted to build it for a few reasons.
A completely flat area with no gaps, something that will protect the backs of the seats if I slide something back there
And to extend the area for my dogs to have back there without worrying about a leg getting caught between a seat.
Also it was about $30 to extend it with no real downsides.

The note on dogs is what would be worth it for me.

Out of stock already? What was the price for the complete setup -- two drawers + wings?

Another fan of both Dave's drawers, and Exped.

exped.jpg

Backcountry Gear has that mattress on closeout: MegaMat Duo 10 LW+ - Ruby Red
Green was out of stock but I snagged a red at that price.

I guess I'll end up building one of these... but mine will only have one drawer - I need that third row seat for now, so I think I'll hinge the platform down the middle so it can flip out of the way.

Backcountry Gear has that mattress on closeout: MegaMat Duo 10 LW+ - Ruby Red
Green was out of stock but I snagged a red at that price.

I guess I'll end up building one of these... but mine will only have one drawer - I need that third row seat for now, so I think I'll hinge the platform down the middle so it can flip out of the way.

Got it! This has been on my list for at least two years, finally picked one up. Thank you!

Got it! This has been on my list for at least two years, finally picked one up. Thank you!
Yeah, the fit is just too perfect. Now I'm measuring to figure out if I can toss a fridge/freezer into the center console area so that it won't interfere with the mattress section. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom