Jim C @ TLC Performance Update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone heard from Jim C @ TLC Performance in awhile?
First I want to make sure he is okay...
I sent a carb to him on 10/4.
He said it would be ready in 6 weeks, I haven't heard anything and cant get him on the phone or email response.
Thanks

Has anyone heard from Jim C @ TLC Performance in awhile?
First I want to make sure he is okay...
I sent a carb to him on 10/4.
He said it would be ready in 6 weeks, I haven't heard anything and cant get him on the phone or email response.
Thanks
More than likely he’s fine, he’s a one man shop and probably focusing on catching up or taking some personal time. There are alot of threads like this one but it will be worth the wait once you slap your carb on and it runs like it should.

More than likely he’s fine, he’s a one man shop and probably focusing on catching up or taking some personal time. There are alot of threads like this one but it will be worth the wait once you slap your carb on and it runs like it should.
Ok, good to know. Thanks.

He took a while with mine, and was hard to get on the phone. But that's because he's focused on doing great work and not answering the phone. My carb is fantastic.

Use the contacts on the website. The phone is a landline so don't try texting. It goes to an answering machine and sometimes he is monitoring it live (inside tip - when I had lunch with him he was listening when people called). He won't stop work to look into his crystal ball to provide time estimates. He also checks his gmail. Just keep trying he is the best and built my cruiser with me. Ted

Use the contacts on the website. The phone is a landline so don't try texting. It goes to an answering machine and sometimes he is monitoring it live (inside tip - when I had lunch with him he was listening when people called). He won't stop work to look into his crystal ball to provide time estimates. He also checks his gmail. Just keep trying he is the best and built my cruiser with me. Ted
Thanks

Mine took a long time as well but it was SO worth it. Purrs…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom