JDM FZJ80 Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some a new set of headlights for a 1992 JDM FZJ80. First owner put this Chinese HID set on For 91-97 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4x4 Black Halo Angel Projector Headlights Lamp 7425935794757 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/194292368750 and now one of the bulbs is dead and I cant find a replacement. I found another HID kit but honestly dont know if its compatible with whats on there currently. Let me know whats out there.
IMG_8248.jpeg

Depo headlights have glass lenses and won't yellow or haze over like the ones you have. Last time I checked, it's still cheapest to order them from a company in Lithuania. They can be retrofitted with HID projectors if you want the best possible lighting.

Alternatively, go with a @kelly saad grille swap with round LED headlights. Tons of great options there due to the popularity of Wranglers.

Everything else sucks.

Are the headlamp assemblies (?Depo) from Lithuania correct for LHD vehicles (IDK)?

That truck didn’t come with quads? That’s what I’d be trying to put back in there (with LED’s). But I decided sourcing that and modifying for my LX would be too much of a PITA and went with Landcruisergrilles and 7” round projector LED’s….

Honestly, unless you really hate them or at least have a decent budget for this project I'd just get another set of what's already on there. You will be spending a lot more than the purchase price of those units to change them out.

Honestly, unless you really hate them or at least have a decent budget for this project I'd just get another set of what's already on there. You will be spending a lot more than the purchase price of those units to change them out.
Yea I went ahead and reordered the same ones, I'm in a pinch to get the car registered so need something to get me over the line. I'll be upgrading in the not so distant future but its not a high priority

That truck didn’t come with quads? That’s what I’d be trying to put back in there (with LED’s). But I decided sourcing that and modifying for my LX would be too much of a PITA and went with Landcruisergrilles and 7” round projector LED’s….
Going back to quads is too expensive with the corner lights and all. I'll probably go a round LED route eventually too.

Looking for some a new set of headlights for a 1992 JDM FZJ80. First owner put this Chinese HID set on For 91-97 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV 4x4 Black Halo Angel Projector Headlights Lamp 7425935794757 | eBay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/194292368750 and now one of the bulbs is dead and I cant find a replacement. I found another HID kit but honestly dont know if its compatible with whats on there currently. Let me know whats out there.
View attachment 3421099

You can just use LED bulbs instead of the HID kit. I have the same headlights and I originally got HIDs for it, but ended up doing LED instead. You can put regular halogen bulbs in it as well if you want (although I wouldn't recommend it, too dim).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom