Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, just listing my land cruiser Instagram for those who are interested in fallowing and maybe listing their Instagram as well. I’m @badqtip on Instagram Login • Instagram
1599682935375.png

What's up everyone! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I recently met a guy named Aaron, I believe he said his forum name is "Pacer" and he gave me a card for the Keystone Cruisers club. I have only been off roading on the beach a handful of times for the sake of surf fishing but would love to get into some trails in the near future.

I have a 2012 MGM Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition. I have only done a couple small mods like interior LED swap and low/hi/fog upgrades, and of course tires with the KO2's.

I currently live in Philly, but spend a lot of time in Delco at my gf's house. Really looking forward to learning new stuff and getting out to ride soon!

4run.jpg

What's up everyone! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself. I recently met a guy named Aaron, I believe he said his forum name is "Pacer" and he gave me a card for the Keystone Cruisers club. I have only been off roading on the beach a handful of times for the sake of surf fishing but would love to get into some trails in the near future.

I have a 2012 MGM Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition. I have only done a couple small mods like interior LED swap and low/hi/fog upgrades, and of course tires with the KO2's.

I currently live in Philly, but spend a lot of time in Delco at my gf's house. Really looking forward to learning new stuff and getting out to ride soon!

View attachment 2443756
Good to see ya @PrettyGoodSam.
Glad you found us!
it's funny, on my way out of the store that day, there was another 4Runner on beefy tires parked in your spot, I dropped another card on that one 😂

Keep an eye on the our forum, we try and make Green trail, introduction, run a couple times a year.

Grab some sliders and let's go see what that runner can do.
:cheers:

Ha thats too funny! Was it an all black runner w ladder, etc? if so that guy lives around the corner from my gf but ive never met him.

i'll definitely be hanging out here looking for some info and trail ride alerts. thanks again!

Hello all, I saw this thread after I started my own so I figured I'd post in the proper thread. My name is Jason and I live in Willow Grove. I just picked up this 97 FZJ80 and I can't wait to get it back up and driving and take it out on some trails. Here is a picture of it being towed home and after a quick wash. First step is to fix the windshield leak and deep clean the interior. Then I plan to get it road worthy and move on to skid plates. Eventually I want to do a OME lift to fit 35s and bumpers front and rear.

IMG_20201001_151117602_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201001_172645_354.jpg

Good to see ya @PrettyGoodSam.
Glad you found us!
it's funny, on my way out of the store that day, there was another 4Runner on beefy tires parked in your spot, I dropped another card on that one 😂

Keep an eye on the our forum, we try and make Green trail, introduction, run a couple times a year.

Grab some sliders and let's go see what that runner can do.
:cheers:

Sliders are your friend and the guide to lower maintenance costs.

Cool. Just about an hour away off 195. I have a South Jersey LC Group on FB if you're on FB. We're not very active but good to see some NJ LC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom