Introduction Thread...Who are you, and what do you drive? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to hear about y'alls XL Pipeline.

Why is some random dude from Georgia, posting about something completely irrelevant to this thread?

Hi Everyone. I am an old member who just got back into the game so to speak with a 2004 Tacoma project and I have a 19 Four Runner for the Daily. Just wanted to kind of re introduce myself and see who might be out there. thanks

Welcome back !!

thanks, nice to see active people and local too. I hope to be able to be active this year to at least get to know some like minded people and get some real dirt on the rigs..

thanks, nice to see active people and local too. I hope to be able to be active this year to at least get to know some like minded people and get some real dirt on the rigs..
Check out Andy's taco build thread @caz

Reactions: caz
Good to see you again Kev. I’m right over the mountain in Marysville.

JT, its been a long time. Its nice to see your still active and still local. I've been working in the summer dale/ Enola area all winter.

I'm starting to work on my tacoma. It looks a bit like your old rig.
IMG_2327.JPG

Just realized I never introduced myself on this page, was on the capital land cruiser page before moving from MD to Doylestown. I've met a couple people in person and been out with some already. Anyway, hope to see more and get out more as well.

View attachment 2628088
Welcome to PA! and welcome to Keystone

Hey, My name is Jeff. I live in West Chester PA. I've been around a while (my Coal Miner shirts are now painting shirts) but never joined this group. Right now I have an '84 FJ60 and a '98 100. I've had a Land Cruiser in one form or another for the last 24 years. I miss my red FJ62 that I sold in '12. I recently got a 60 to fix up but still craving a 62 (not sure whether I want to sell the 60 and look for a 62 or just move on. Anyone want to trade the 60 for a 62? Anyway, it's good to see so many Toyota fans around the area.

256C397F-C1BA-4177-B553-1E54B07A2CA0.jpeg

42A92EC2-60FD-4798-94BE-9DC7F1BFE2DF.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

Hello all, I'm in the middle of my FJ80 build. It's a '92 with under 40K on the Odometer. Just got the tires on after spending a year going through the brakes and suspension, but it's finally rolling and driving again. I had to relocate for work to Phillipsburg, NJ last year from New Hampshire so I'm hoping to find some local people to show me some trails and help me start to put this rig through it's paces. I'm not a newbie as I was the head mechanic at a off-road shop in CA in the 90s and on top of racing the Baja 1000 have lots of experience off road. Just trying to gain local knowledge. Hope to meet up with some of you and see you out on the trails.

FJ80.jpg

Hello all, I'm in the middle of my FJ80 build. It's a '92 with under 40K on the Odometer. Just got the tires on after spending a year going through the brakes and suspension, but it's finally rolling and driving again. I had to relocate for work to Phillipsburg, NJ last year from New Hampshire so I'm hoping to find some local people to show me some trails and help me start to put this rig through it's paces. I'm not a newbie as I was the head mechanic at a off-road shop in CA in the 90s and on top of racing the Baja 1000 have lots of experience off road. Just trying to gain local knowledge. Hope to meet up with some of you and see you out on the trails.

View attachment 2652669

Thats a beauty! So how did you acquire that year truck with so few miles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom