For Sale Intercooler Kit - 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT for 40, 45, 55, 60, 70 Series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60 Series, all buttoned up! Radiators can be passenger side inlet and outlet depending on your engine setup. I routed this coolant return over the top.....plans for more accessories on the other side!

KIMG0736.JPG

KIMG0737.JPG

KIMG0738.JPG

2h and 12ht should be fairly close, it’s hard to tell but did you use the factory clutch, fan and shroud?

Hi TurboScott,
I have a 1988 BJ74 RHD with a/c , is your kit going to work with the A/C ? What was the price?
Thanks

Hi TurboScott,
I have a 1988 BJ74 RHD with a/c , is your kit going to work with the A/C ? What was the price?
Thanks
Sure. We can fit it, then you just alter the routing to not be "Direct". The kit is $1250 which includes the radiator, intercooler, silicone fittings, clamps, charge pipes and brackets. If you need extra pipe or fittings for the indirect routing, it will add a little, but not much.

If you want to move forward, I just need some pictures and measurements!

Sure. We can fit it, then you just alter the routing to not be "Direct". The kit is $1250 which includes the radiator, intercooler, silicone fittings, clamps, charge pipes and brackets. If you need extra pipe or fittings for the indirect routing, it will add a little, but not much.

If you want to move forward, I just need some pictures and measurements!
I’m not sure what you mean by “not direct”.
What pics and measurements do you need?
Will I need to remove or trim the fan shroud?
I’ve been experiencing high EGT’s since the rebuild and think this will help.

I’m not sure what you mean by “not direct”.
What pics and measurements do you need?
Will I need to remove or trim the fan shroud?
I’ve been experiencing high EGT’s since the rebuild and think this will help.
Just give me a call and I can explain, answer questions and explain the measurements needed! 239-465-1866

Did you end up using the factory shroud on the 2h
You can't use a factory shround on an intercooler swap. You are removing the stock radiator and shroud. Installing an aluminum racing radiator and intercooler stack in its place. Some people choose to adapt their factory shround to the stack. Others just leave it out altogther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom