For Sale Intercooler Kit - 3B, 13BT, H, 2H, 12HT for 40, 45, 55, 60, 70 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 45 Series
  3. 55 Series
  4. 60 Series
  5. 70 Series
Copperhill, Tennessee 37317 United States
Been looking for an intercooler kit for your turbo'd B or H series diesel? We can provide the turbo for it if it is non turbo'd as well!

Just on the market. Stacked radiator/intercooler replacing stock radiator. Great fit, upgraded cold air for your turbo. Looks amazing through the grill!

Questions, please ask!

KIMG0511.JPG

KIMG0512.JPG

KIMG0513.JPG

KIMG0514.JPG

KIMG0521.JPG

Is there room up front to squeeze an a/c condenser in? If yes, this is an awesome kit.

15BFT into an 40…and I could easily space the radiator back and use your combo.

Can you do a custom rad with inlet and outlets switched side to side?

Can the factory Toyota radiator be utilized? I’ve had horrible luck with aluminum radiators.

Can the factory Toyota radiator be utilized? I’ve had horrible luck with aluminum radiators.
You would have to modify the radiator, its mounts and the bracket but it is possible. It is a racing core modern radiator with dual 1" tubes. In my experience as compared with older copper brass 4 tube designs....the aluminum is actually significantly better.

This is an article from Motor Trend that sort of explains it.

Take that into consideration with all the blockages and damage in most used copper brass and I would definitely pick aluminum to win the cooling war. Maybe your experience didn't have good air flow? As....air flow is the key!

I’ll read and consider. My experience has durability, longevity and shight craftsmanship in aluminum radiators.

Not implying that yours are any of the above. Thanks for the response. Happy new year…

I’ll read and consider. My experience has durability, longevity and shight craftsmanship in aluminum radiators.

Not implying that yours are any of the above. Thanks for the response. Happy new year…

No worries. Food for thought....this is how I fit it in my head.

Copper/brass is a better conductor. But, it is 1. Alot heavier 2. Harder to fabricate and 3. MUCH less durable and 4. MUCH more expensive

I think given those considerations, the cooling/automotive industry invested R&D in aluminum....becuase we need lighter cars with tighter engine compartments putting out more hp and more heat from small displacement to meet emissions and mileage goals. So.....they focused the funds on researching aluminum from both the part design side (fluid dynamics) as well as the manufacturing process side (what can and can't we currently do).

Today, I don't think you could find a car made with an copper/brass radiator. They have figured out both the design side and manufacturing side.

If you compared a 40 year old copper/brass to a 40 year old aluminum. Guarantee the c/b would win.

If you compared a 40 year old copper/brass to a modern aluminum. Guaranteee the al would win.

Had we invested R&D into c/b design and manufacturing and we had a new design new process for it today and compared them. The c/b would win. But we never did that.....so, today....AL wins.

Just to be clear. We don't fabricate either the intercooler or the radiator in these kits. We buy them in bulk from Mishimoto and Summit Racing and then package them with all the hardware, custom brackets, silicone fittings and clamps and cut to size polished stainless tube so you get everything you need in one package! But the intercooler and radiators themselves are made by "professionals".

So you're selling one kit that fits all combinations of those engines and vehicles?

Any for a narrow nose 73 series? Check it out @aljollano .

That looks like a nice setup. On a 60 series (HJ 61 - 12H-T) does the intercooler piping go through the radiator support? I think an intercooler would be an excellent addition for my truck.

Thanks!

Any for a narrow nose 73 series? Check it out @aljollano .

That looks like a nice setup. On a 60 series (HJ 61 - 12H-T) does the intercooler piping go through the radiator support? I think an intercooler would be an excellent addition for my truck.

Thanks!
No, you swap out your radiator for a new aluminum racing radiator which is stacked on a custom bracket with a high inlet and outlet intercooler. Just about done with this one, can send some more pics shortly!

KIMG0573.JPG

KIMG0574.JPG

KIMG0577.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom