Instagram LV Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would have bet anyone that these were long gone. Now securely added to my LV parts stash.

For those who are curious, the cost for both lamp assemblies was $990 USD + shipping which is a bargain if you ask me.

Exactly as advertised. 50 year old New Old Stock (an overused term). These seem to have been sitting in a warehouse in Yemen since they dealer ordered qty 10 of them decades ago. (See last label). Onur may be able to elaborate some more of the info from the last label pic.

EFF6E81A-2EEF-4328-BFFC-0AD0F30570D0.jpeg
C59B9784-F280-48F2-81E3-4E38887596A4.jpeg
ED46DBD2-D365-4E15-B1E2-6F2E34445EFD.jpeg
2B745B55-F5F6-4424-8A04-B9A3FEF105C2.jpeg
09E0AE2F-5A18-4E9C-8965-D79F234BCB0F.jpeg

I can also vouch for their legitimacy. Just finished my 3rd order of 55 and 45 Troopy parts. I'm having it all shipped to Riyadh at very reasonable rates. They even shipped a 55 fender which isn't exactly a small or light item to ship.

This is ALL De-Comished EX-Military Bases in Saudi Spec. Region stuff ...............

its been TIME CAPSULE'd up since the first days of SADAM Rule and beyond ...........

not that this matters in any way shape or form

but , i dug hard into this fact , and was told directly ....

very interesting indeed

HISTORY Unfolds in many ways in Teq World ! :cool:

This is ALL De-Comished EX-Military Bases in Saudi Spec. Region stuff ...............

its been TIME CAPSULE'd up since the first days of SADAM Rule and beyond ...........

not that this matters in any way shape or form

but , i dug hard into this fact , and was told directly ....

very interesting indeed

HISTORY Unfolds in many ways in Teq World ! :cool:
Sorry Matt but I seriously doubt that story. Not that it really matters to me. This is a business in Yemen. It's not in Saudi Arabia or Iraq. They have all kinds of OEM Toyota parts for sale (Corrolla's, 60's, 80's, 100's, and of course 40's, 45's, and 55's). Yemen is full of Land Cruisers by the way and there are many old 40's, 45's, and 55's still on the road there.

Last edited:
Sorry Matt but I seriously doubt that story. Not that it really matters to me. This is a business in Yemen. It's not in Saudi Arabia or Iraq. They have all kinds of OEM Toyota parts for sale (Corrolla's, 60's, 80's, 100's, and of course 40's, 45's, and 55's). Yemen is full of Land Cruisers by the way and there are many old 40's, 45's, and 55's still on the road there.

this is what i was told ?

the source seemed genuine and i know him too a bit

but you might know better ?

i know you travel there often

thanks for the clarify Mr. Eagle

matt

I’m not here for LV lights, but I can verify that this guy is legit. I have now bought three separate batches of parts from the seller. The first arrived safely and securely, the second is in transit, and the third is about to be shipped.

It is absolutely, unbelievably as pictured.
It is not cheap.

But I have bought parts that have not existed for 40 years.

I have not yet tried to board an airplane, and no one in dark suits and sunglasses have shown up knocking on my garage door…yet.

I would have bet anyone that these were long gone. Now securely added to my LV parts stash.

For those who are curious, the cost for both lamp assemblies was $990 USD + shipping which is a bargain if you ask me.

Exactly as advertised. 50 year old New Old Stock (an overused term). These seem to have been sitting in a warehouse in Yemen since they dealer ordered qty 10 of them decades ago. (See last label). Onur may be able to elaborate some more of the info from the last label pic.

View attachment 2722469View attachment 2722470View attachment 2722471View attachment 2722509View attachment 2722472
x2 received a pair of these safely from these guys this past month... No secure way to pay, its all western union, but sounds like enough of us here on mud now have bought from them to say they're legit - so again, thank goodness for Mud! Pricing, however, was a bit to stomach. "beggars can't be choosers" is something my mother always told me, figured a few years from now when there's NO option on the market let alone OEM NOS I might be kicking myself. Especially the way inflation is going right now (don't get me started... ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom