Instagram LV Tail Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.seeandeatms.com
I’ve been cruising this guys Instagram page for all the UNREAL OEM parts he has and check this out...

E5A9D0C5-0DA5-44C0-8667-F3B368CD40F3.jpeg

Wow, my Arabic is a little rusty wonder how much he charges for these?

So much want!

Seriously, are these available to purchase?

So much want!

Seriously, are these available to purchase?
I’m way back in 2019 in this persons page and it seems he marks things sold that are sold. The FJ55 parts are just killing me. So many NOS items

Minor hi jack...........

I have an extra set of new never installed repo LV tail light lenses that I would like to sell. If anybody is interested.

Is that roof what I think it is?

on edit:
63100-90316 panel, roof
Can‘t verify if it’s a fixed top roof panel or removable top roof panel. Six ribs I think is fixed top. Don’t have an early 45 parts manual.

Last edited:
Specter's are repros. Either the post above has NOS OEM and treasures it, or is very greedy and testing the waters. A lot of the 3rd-world sellers quickly learn how much those in wealthier countries are willing to stomach, and act accordingly, eventually pricing themselves back into oblivion. Rather sad for most of them, who see a big score from a lucky once.in.a.blue.moon find in some obscure hole-in-the-wall auto parts shop.

Lately, some of the recent NOS sellers have been peddling some really dirty, oxidized, scratched items that probably fell behind the counter decades ago--not likely coming from an authorized dealership.

The photos on Instagram appear very nice. But repeatedly spending a goodly amount for each and every NOS find out there, adds up fast, to which I can attest. A "jewel" here or there, however, can really be that final-touch to a blood-and-sweat restoration, so there is a ready market for pricey originals.

More info about this seller and his sources would be interesting.

They quoted me $300 for a pair of the LV lenses which is super fair if you ask me. Especially if they are NOS.
The ToyotaHeritage.com (same as SOR I suspect) lenses are $250+ and they are repos from some good originals that I sent them to copy.

The Turk is right. You got to pay to play. And even $300 ea isn’t absurd in my opinion if they are really OEM parts.

I don’t think $300/pair is a bad price at all. Shipping will certainly affect the true cost but if they are real NOS parts that would be an easy choice for me.

Besides… what’s the cost of even having the opportunity to buy OEM? Factor that in and it’s more than a good deal.

I’ll let you know how the taillight assemblies look when they arrive if I pull the trigger.
And yes they are a bit more than $300 for the pair.

I’ll let you know how the taillight assemblies look when they arrive if I pull the trigger.
And yes they are a bit more than $300 for the pair.

Did you receive your lights, Harness?

I received my first round of parts. Already ordered round 2 and 3.

This stuff is 💯 legit…. 🤤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom