Info on cool floor mat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mmcinnis

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I saw this set of cool mats in an fj40 this past week. Anyone have info on these bad boys. @Downey @Poser thanks, Mike
20200714_141150.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a set of these years ago at GSMTR... always loved them.

I was thinking SOR from back in the 1980's???? if downey doesn't know, maybe @pardion or @65swb45

I bought a set of them with a green 40 on them from Specter or Man-A-Fre 20+ years ago. Would love to find another set.

There was something similar to those made in some place weird (like Argentina or ???), they sent us free samples, but we never made a deal. As I recall they were made from the rubber of old cut-up tires, smelled like it too.

They are from the ‘keep on truckin’ CB radio days, mid 70s to early 80s.

They must have made a few different colors. My 40 came with a set when I bought it a year or so ago. They have a blue cruiser.

I received this as a Christmas gift close to 20 years ago

20200718_095932.jpg

Actually got 2, one for the passenger side also.

A bit worse for wear.

E
They must have made a few different colors. My 40 came with a set when I bought it a year or so ago. They have a blue cruiser.

Yes, I have blue set also, the guy I bought it from said that they dated from 1984

A previous owner of my 40 had them in the past, they were gone by the time I got the 40. In the folder of information and receipts one of the pics someone added had them. Always interesting to look at what people paid for work on a vehicle 30 years back.
8905BEC7-130A-4651-A355-393EA7306B04.jpeg

No, gift from my wife and they are still being used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom