I am moving back. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats awesome news. Glad you got that call man.

good news on promotion....I think my next promotion will be retirement :) when that ever comes around.

Good news, we will need to schedule a meeting at Lucky’s to welcome you back

Good news, we will need to schedule a meeting at Lucky’s to welcome you back
I will bring a shotgun. I heard that place burned?

Edit: Guess not. This was posted on their FB page last month:

"It's good place but I was told to make my knife and put it car that it was illegal I carry this knife into CBC'S AND any place I go . No one has ever told me to leave it in the truck ! Kristy needs to look up Tennessee law about knife carrying it isn't illegal to carry 2 3/4 blade knife in fact you carry any size of knife as of july 2014 ! Besides Tennessee used to say nothing with a blade over 4 inches learn the laws before you tell someone they can't have it in the place or post a sign of your business laws .But I probably won't go back because she was taking up for a little punk who wouldn't mind his business. Lol "

Hilarious.

Hey guys! Just got word I was promoted and am moving back to Rome! See you soon!

How soon?
How big is the promotion? (i.e., Are you going to be challenging Andy to be el-presidente?)

Ill warn the romans, sh!t goona hit the fan.

Last edited:
Just going to be the supervisor in Rome. It is a new position and the office is going to move to a new building and then grow.

No date for the move yet due to end of fiscal year shenanigans but probably be there by January. Commonly I have move in February throughout my career so I figure this will be similar.

I got my orders so MH and I will be house hunting in Rome this week. Headed down Tuesday.
We are going to rent a storage unit and bring the BJ and M416 down. Foster will be locked up for three months. :(

.. .
We are going to rent a storage unit and bring the BJ and M416 down. Foster will be locked up for three months. :(

Chris,
With the right incentive plan, you might be able to convince one of to take Foster in for a few months to use a daily driver to keep her in top form.
Let's see;
The storage unit will probably run you $100 per month ... With you covering the insurance and $100/month fuel allowance, Foster would be well exercised while you are transitioning.

Welcome back. Shout out if you need help.

I'd make a similar offer for the Farm as well. Not sure about the regular driving part, but I'm sure I could find a corner to store them here at the farm if you want. Would be a little out of the way if you wanted to take a spin when you are out house hunting, but we got room.

Thanks for the offers. The idea is that we can put some heavy crap in the storage unit as well to ensure we are not overweight on our household goods. I am going to bring down my engine hoist, spare tires, some barn wood I have had drying and all my project steel. I think the storage unit is the way to go. We will be sure to take Foster out each time we come down between now and the move to keep the seals juicy. It is only going to be until January.

Fingers crossed that we find the right house quick.

I have a basement and plenty of fenced yard space if you need to store some items.
Glad to hear your moving back. Congratulations on the Promotion.
:beer:

I was wondering if you were still around @BGarcia88FJ62 .

We found a place just over the 2 ridges from my old house in Silver Creek. Should be adequate....
20191101_132845.jpg
20191101_132901.jpg

STLCA work day south side?
Or GA Cruisers work day north side?

The wife says I need to get a lift. Who am I to argue.

That Looks Sa-weet, its always best not to argue with the wife . Congratulations to the Heifer Clan.
Shout out if you need a hand with the move.
:beer:

STLCA work day south side?
Or GA Cruisers work day north side?

The wife says I need to get a lift. Who am I to argue.

Lucky for you to be so pampered.

Welcome to the club of pampered husbands. How many square feet of shop floor are you going to be receiving? haha

Plus, you will be in driving distance to pickup a lift at Greg Smith and avoid the shipping (provided you are open to installing it yourself).

I did get mine at CQ, it was on sale.
I have seen several other brands that look exactly the same as mine even use same pump, shop around.
When you get ready we can come help.

Bought my lift from DMS Lifts. Went to the Good Guys car show in Nashville on Saturday (3years ago) seen their demo model, fell in love and bought one. That following Thursday they showed up at the house with my new lift ready to install. Best money I have ever spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom