I am moving back.

Elbert

SILVER Star

good news on promotion....I think my next promotion will be retirement :) when that ever comes around.

Hugh Heifer

Hangin' in Virginessee.

Good news, we will need to schedule a meeting at Lucky’s to welcome you back
I will bring a shotgun. I heard that place burned?

Edit: Guess not. This was posted on their FB page last month:

"It's good place but I was told to make my knife and put it car that it was illegal I carry this knife into CBC'S AND any place I go . No one has ever told me to leave it in the truck ! Kristy needs to look up Tennessee law about knife carrying it isn't illegal to carry 2 3/4 blade knife in fact you carry any size of knife as of july 2014 ! Besides Tennessee used to say nothing with a blade over 4 inches learn the laws before you tell someone they can't have it in the place or post a sign of your business laws .But I probably won't go back because she was taking up for a little punk who wouldn't mind his business. Lol "

Hilarious.

Hugh Heifer

Hangin' in Virginessee.

Just going to be the supervisor in Rome. It is a new position and the office is going to move to a new building and then grow.

No date for the move yet due to end of fiscal year shenanigans but probably be there by January. Commonly I have move in February throughout my career so I figure this will be similar.

Top Bottom