Builds Front Range CO Build - BerettaMato (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Every time you post I get recharged to have Robbie rebuild my engine. I'm in no hurry, but he probably won't do this forever.
I do have a great longblock that you could buy cheap and have him rebuild. That way your rig is not down for a month. I could even drop it off at his shop. Let me know I was going to list it on CL.

I swapped some emails with White Knuckle and my plan is to keep the running board ends with the sliders. I'll probably get the top sheet because my 5' tall wife whines about my sliders on my Tacoma. Don't wear those "cute shoes" when you ride with me...

I do have a great longblock that you could buy cheap and have him rebuild. That way your rig is not down for a month. I could even drop it off at his shop. Let me know I was going to list it on CL.
Hmm, go ahead and list it, but I may pm you back. I hadn't considered this option. Is it dumb to want to keep the block that came with the rig?

Any welders that can help me get my new Dif Armour welded on. I am willing to pay or trade my time. I have a welder but I am a very new noob and don't want to mess this up. Not looking for beautiful welds just strong ones.

IMG_2074_1024x1024.jpg

@ExpoMax any time for this guy before your trip to moab? I dont think my 110 welder is up to this otherwise i'd be more than happy to help you!

Any welders that can help me get my new Dif Armour welded on. I am willing to pay or trade my time. I have a welder but I am a very new noob and don't want to mess this up. Not looking for beautiful welds just strong ones.

IMG_2074_1024x1024.jpg

I can help you. I’m in Colorado Springs. I’m going on a trip to Moab next Thursday, but if you find time to drive down before then I’d be happy to help! Or I can do it as soon as it get back the following week

D789C6B2-4D19-4FA4-9BAB-DC04A5B0FF9B.jpeg

That's a nice table for a newb welder. Congrats there..

J
That's a stock photo from the website I bought them from. LOL I wish I had that kind of set up. Now less typing and more shipping.

Last edited:
@NateMob I blame you for this. Should be here next week. You cant put questions like this in my head.

03CBF2F2-1241-465C-9123-46353D5A2C13_zpsi9yuzapz.jpg

New exhaust going in Tuesday. Had a cat go bad on me. Took five days off to go to the Cruise Moab trail leader training so bummed I can go but I will use the time to get the rig buttoned up

Not gonna make it to Cruise Moab?

I think Beretta is referring to not being able to make the CM Rising Sun Trail leader pre-run this weekend.

Not gonna make it to Cruise Moab?
Nothing can keep me away from the Southwest Adventure and Cruise Moab buddy. Just could not go this weekend with the Club.

Did an ATF filter and fill. Everything looked very good so I did not do a full fluid change only about 6 quarts. Ton of stuff to get done over the next four days.
IMG_20180401_170247.jpg

Thanks. I had come across those a long time ago and was looking for them again recently but couldn't find them. Weird name for a company that makes offroad stuff.
I have and extra set I bought two by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom