Four Peaks Pickup Saturday February 7th 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The crowd:
our flag.jpg
crowd 1.jpg
crowd2.jpg

It was really great to see so many working so hard to clean up a mess we didn't make. It's great to be a part of a group that makes a difference.

You guys did an amazing job. I grew up here and have seen the desert turn to a trash heap in spots. I promise I will make more of an effort to get involved with the CSC group for great things like this. I just got back yesterday from hunting for Javelina up by Bagdad - chased out by threats of big rain. Otherwise wouldve planned on attending. Again - cheers to the group! :beer:

I just want to say that when faith in my common man was at it's absolute lowest point upon viewing the devastation that has occurred since last year when we did this cleanup, I was able to look around me and see my fellow CSC brothers (and others) working their asses off to make a difference; showing that their is hope out there!

I am proud to be associated with such a fine group of individuals, and look forward to spending my time off in the future doing everything I can to make a difference on such iniatives as clean ups.

Here's to Tim for working so hard to put this together!:beer:
Here's to the CSC for showing out in such force - I counted at least 25 shirts in the crowd today!:beer:
Here's to the 20 Tons of garbage collected and off our public lands!:beer:
Here's to the 500+ individuals that donated their time, sweat, and money for a great cause!:beer:

pics coming soon.

And don't forget, THANK YOU for raiding the drink supply and bringing everything!

Also, thank YOU BMAN and CSC. Without you I would have had a hungry mob on my hands.

Talk about a great day. Over 500 people and initial estimates show over 20 TONS of trash. Thank you all so much!!
Amazing effort put forth by all of the volunteers!
Tim Huber

:clap:

LOL... Nice catch Mike.

I just wanted to take a second to say "Thank You" to all of you who showed on Saturday. Josh pretty much nailed it with his statements and I can't really top that. It was good to see so many who cared.

Represent! Show that you were a part of the largest OHV user cleanup. Buy a Four Peaks Pickup sticker today! ALL proceeds go to the cleanup and charities for this years pickup. There are a limited supply and once we are sold out thats it.

4 Peaks Mountain Pick Up Stickers

I just put mine on the truck!
AnzaBorrego028.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom