Events/Trails February Monthly Meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brices123

GOLD Star
SILVER Star
Threads
I am unavailable this Friday February 16th to run the monthly meeting. This is a long weekend and I am not sure who will be around to run and/or attend a meeting. If someone wants to step in, please speak up.

That said, a couple of follow up items from January.

1. @Cruiserhiggs - Can you please post up about the 2024 Show n Shine?
2. @Cruiserhiggs - Can you please post up the details about the swap meet you volunteered to have at your shop?
3. We are working on the next t-shirt. Look for designs soon.
4. We are going to start a "Photo of the Month" contest. I will post specifics this weekend or early next week. The basics are: Each month we will have pick a "Photo of the Month" (POTM) from any of our events. At the end of the year, we will have a vote and then pick the Photo of the Year. The winners (both the photographer and the vehicle owner) will win a prize. Yay!
5. Need volunteers for more ROTMs. As far as I know, we do not have any planned. If you are new or have never planned one, it is pretty easy. A) Pick a spot you want to go. B) Pick a date. C) Post about it hear on MUD. D) Ask for help regarding the details. There are a lot of experienced members and you will find that most trails have been run by one, if not several people, within the recent past.
6. Looking forward, March's meeting will be March 15th.

Thank you very much.

Planning to make it to our meeting tonight. I'll be in the area around that time anyways.

I am 50/50 tonight if I can breakout

Meeting is tonight, Feb 16.

Who is going?
It’s been a while since I made a meetup. Are we still meeting at the parking lot by the sonic in Tempe? 6pm?

It’s been a while since I made a meetup. Are we still meeting at the parking lot by the sonic in Tempe? 6pm?

Anyone else coming?
I am at the parking lot between Sonic and QT on Broadway. Hopefully i am in the right place and didn’t miss it.

Recap of Feb meeting. Jorsof, his buddy and myself were in attendance. We discussed pros and cons of different LX470 gear and heard his war story about the Jan ROTM. Sorry Brice we didn’t discuss anything from your above post. Although a small meeting it was great for me to get back into the swing of things after an extended absence with no valid excuse. Looking forward to March and hope to make the next ROTM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom